Thick Waltz

All Lovers

Clipt

Undrunk

Drift

Ophrys

Choir Prayer

October 6

this is her first full length LP in 10 years, released almost exactly to the day of her last album ‘Interiors’

Her last single, “New Scars”, is missing from the tracklist and two years ago Cameron said she was working on two albums. The new single “Vine” was featured in an art performance called “Charged”, which premiered 8 years ago. 

Vine is so good :katie2:

On 6/7/2023 at 5:06 AM, ChapelHooker said:

this is her first full length LP in 10 years, released almost exactly to the day of her last album ‘Interiors’

Her last single, “New Scars”, is missing from the tracklist and two years ago Cameron said she was working on two albums. The new single “Vine” was featured in an art performance called “Charged”, which premiered 8 years ago. 

I wonder if there's more songs from that performance present in the upcoming album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new single "Drift" out now and its a banger

Edited by ChapelHooker

really good video, and im into this clubbier sound for her

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

not y'all sleeping on this masterpiece

next single coming in early August

she is SO underrated and not releasing an album for 10 years didn't do her any favors lmao

**** yes! do you know which one?

10 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

she is SO underrated and not releasing an album for 10 years didn't do her any favors lmao

**** yes! do you know which one?

it should be All Lovers

6 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

it should be All Lovers

I wonder if this one is also from Charged. Vine and Drift were, though Drift was performed acoustically. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

all the singles are aging like the finest wine for me :coffee:

same and All Lovers might be my favorite one yet :jonny4: she is truly coming back with a vengeance. 

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

same and All Lovers might be my favorite one yet :jonny4: she is truly coming back with a vengeance. 

All Lovers is really THAT gem :clap3:
sad to see that very few people cares :swan:

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

this single and video :jonny: 

I K N O W, after Drift and Easy I can't even imagine what the rest of Crux will be like. I loved Vine and All Lovers but those 2 were insane to me
I asked her if any other Charged songs made it into the album and she told me only Vine and Drift did, and continued to say she has created a LOT of music during the past 10 years that she doesn't know what destiny will have for.

59 minutes ago, Akhetamen said:

I K N O W, after Drift and Easy I can't even imagine what the rest of Crux will be like. I loved Vine and All Lovers but those 2 were insane to me
I asked her if any other Charged songs made it into the album and she told me only Vine and Drift did, and continued to say she has created a LOT of music during the past 10 years that she doesn't know what destiny will have for.

a long while back she explicitly said something about finishing up two different albums on Instagram, but who knows how that evolved. either way, i’m excited about hopefully even more music coming now.

yo just pressed play on vine this **** is CRAZYYYYY

• 3 weeks later...

this is incredible, as expected. no idea where this ranks among her other two albums, I need more time to digest it, but Clipt is probably the most insane song she has ever put out???

16 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

this is incredible, as expected. no idea where this ranks among her other two albums, I need more time to digest it, but Clipt is probably the most insane song she has ever put out???

Clipt, Ophrys and Choir Prayer made me TRANSCEND. Also the instrumental decisions on this album are SO rich and specific. I wish more people checked this album out because it's pure art.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.