• istan4badgalriri

• mrpartyrocker

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• DamianSolo

3 hours ago, Troll Idle said:

ATRL really is the only place where people root for Amber :rip:

Literally 

1 hour ago, lonnie said:

I don't think this is necessarily support, but she's been very weird with this and there's no need defending her here I think. She was wrong for featuring him on Savage and this shirt, even if unintentional, makes it strange considering she never addressed it. At some point as a fan, or even a stan, someone needs to see a thing for what it is, even if people who don't and never liked her will use it to drag. She shouldn't have done it in the first place.

At least you're one of, if not the only rational Rihanna fan on this site who feels she isn't impervious to criticism. :clap3:

3 hours ago, lonnie said:

I don't think this is necessarily support, but she's been very weird with this and there's no need defending her here I think. She was wrong for featuring him on Savage and this shirt, even if unintentional, makes it strange considering she never addressed it. At some point as a fan, or even a stan, someone needs to see a thing for what it is, even if people who don't and never liked her will use it to drag. She shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Thank you. 

RockStarShit101

well, she came back to her abuser when he almost killed her. no self-love whatsoever.

18 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

People who make an effort to show contrition and learn from mistakes deserve grace. Not people who are found liable of abuse by a UK High Court who then run to Virginia to sue the person they abused because of their backwards laws.

Please. Not everyone deserves to be rehabbed. Poor little Johnny Depp is going to go on just fine abusing production on his film sets and being a nightmare human being.  An ATRL thread isn't going to hurt him.

That's an answer I will not accept.

13 hours ago, lonnie said:

This is very well written, rih has been one of my favorite artists since she debuted but as a person, she is problematic sometimes. She's shown support for him at savage too like you said, which I don't understand just like I didn't understand r Kelly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.