Azealia drags Matt Healy, advices Taylor & praises Ice Spice!!!

Iceland

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orsay

• Headlock

• FolkLover1989

• thetea

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ok but “Outrageous small white opinionated male” kind of perfectly sums up Matty.

I like The 1975 but Matty is one of those insufferable left-ish men who thinks their generally progressive politics and perceived intelligence give them a free card for casual racism, misogyny etc. It’s very common with political dudebros. 

what sends me is that he's not even that progressive, matty screams centrist / libertarian to me :deadbanana2:

Please, not “rich white coochie mountain” :deadbanana2:

i'm sorry but she's too funny :deadbanana2: she could've been that girl if her messiness was channeled properly 

she never misses a beat. she's got her finger on culture's pulse ALWAYS

She always ends her reads with a BANG I live for it. :bibliahh: Nut a LIE was written.  

Maybe she made some points, but at the same time it's giving:

FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.g

The 1975 have charted several times and have sold out shows so clearly there's an audience for them. When was the last time Azealia charted? 2012? 2014?

She has too much talent to be wasting it away on drags that her intended targets do not care about, nor read. 

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

The 1975 have charted several times and have sold out shows so clearly there's an audience for them. When was the last time Azealia charted? 2012? 2014?

She has too much talent to be wasting it away on drags that her intended targets do not care about, nor read. 

Azealia Banks is a retired musician and is now a full time (FDA Approved) soap business entrepreneur. She’s moved past the need to release music unfortunately 

Edited by dangerousalex

Azealia and Matty are the same person. Trolls who are willing to say whatever for attention.

She should have her own The Wendy William Show

18 hours ago, St. Francis said:

that gif is so gross and disrespectful, and during mental health awareness month!?!?! People use it all the time with Azealia and they really have no moral or intellectual high ground compared to her.

….. 

Spoiler

Beginning to slowly search for the dusty Stan card…

I see no lies. 

Starboys23

time is the ultimate truth teller. this whole situation is giving Reverse Wharholian at its finest :crown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.