Mexican Olympian turns to OnlyFans to raise funds for his training

Jotham

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not people celebrating the fact that someone has to turn to sex work. 

Sex work is work, too. Do you have a problem with that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• khalyan

• Headlock

• May

Sad that he has to turn to OF to get money. I hope he's comfortable with it and I hope it's a success at least.

He says it all here

CKjyXHN.png

38 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Sex work is work, too. Do you have a problem with that?

He's not doing sex work because he wants to that's the issue here

1 minute ago, CBC said:

Sad that he has to turn to OF to get money. I hope he's comfortable with it and I hope it's a success at least.

He says it all here

CKjyXHN.png

He is not some flop too, it is wild that he doesn't get sponsorships/government support

2 hours ago, May said:

not if he just used a short diving board :rip: it doesn’t have to be 100ft tall like in the olympics it’s practise

:priceless:

27 minutes ago, CBC said:

He's not doing sex work because he wants to that's the issue here

Who are you to police what’s right or wrong though

• Thumbs Down 1

So does he actually show the goods or is it just lame teasing pics?

tumblr_od17i1mhCS1s201yqo1_400.gif

It'll prob be a "fitness" page or whatever

Oh ok, make money I guess. 

He’s hot. Lemme run over to LSPG :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Bussea said:

He’s hot. Lemme run over to LSPG :clap3:

You already had the tab open, who are you trying to fool? :coffee:

OT: Kinda sad that he has to resort to this but hopefully he gets the coins he needs :bird:

This is sad tbh

sad that things had to be this way 

prudetrl is at it again:bird:where’s katy perry we got some nuns over here

good for him honestly lemme subscribe 

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Wouldn't something like this disqualify him though?

Russian gymnast Svetlana Khorkina posed for Playboy in the late 90s.  She was the Olympic champion on uneven bars in both 1996 and 2000.  The Olympics does not care who sees what part of you :rip: 

This is how we should support sports and health :clap3:

This is just horrible and sad.

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not people celebrating the fact that someone has to turn to sex work. 

They just want to see his D and ass, that's why.

7 hours ago, Headlock said:

He also needs to, you know, eat and have a place to live :priceless: Not to mention traveling, paying coaches, staff, physical therapists, doctors, etc. Being a professional athlete is expensive as hell and requires such a massive time commitment that you can’t normally work a different job to pay for it. It’s why most have sponsorships from companies to pay for everything.

Also you cannot practice Olympic-level diving at a public pool. I realize you were likely trolling but :rip: For one the pool needs to be like 50ft deep so he doesn’t crack his head open :priceless:

Honestly, having ANY successful life and career takes a LOT of money. I'm in design and creative... the amount of money I have to spend on tech, travel, my body/looks, education, clothing, organic food, supplements, car, insurance, my house... and then going to events, concerts, conventions, its a LOT of ******* hard work and a LOT of money, no joke... and then I also look after my parents, like its NOT easy at ALL. ANY profession/career takes a TON of hard work, and then the money to maintain all of that AND have a personal life... and managing ALL of that single without a partnet... like, its TONS of time and money, its not cheap, at all... its as hard as the work our favs put into their careers/crafts, you know? We dont have teams like they do... most of us have to fund this all ourselves/with the help of family/our companies, its just not easy... I racked up TONS of debt when I was getting into my career, which I paid off, but initially I needed SO MUCH to get through my studies and scholarship, its not easy

Edited by JayG

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

He is not some flop too, it is wild that he doesn't get sponsorships/government support

Tea, hes established... he needs a viral moment, he deserves to get sponsorship, I had to work 15 YEARS to get my 2nd sponsorship in design, but **** it was hard work

6 hours ago, Helios said:

Not everyone has mommy and daddy’s trust fund money or a full ride and scholarship from a multimillion dollar university like Americans have. :biblio: he’s doing what he has to do and it isn’t illegal. When did ATRL all turn into ugly boomers/Karens? :biblio:

This

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.