Ajay reacts to Midnights

Taylor fanboy

Imagine crying to Anti-Hero. That song is so embarrassing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Steve Johnson

• Starchild

• Taylor fanboy

RockStarShit101

You guys beed to calm down because neither of beys or tays album are that special. They have good songs but overall both of them had better albums before. Reputation and I am SF>>>>>

On 5/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, RockStarShit101 said:

You guys beed to calm down because neither of beys or tays album are that special. They have good songs but overall both of them had better albums before. Reputation and I am SF>>>>>

saying sasha fierce is better than any beyonce album let alone renaissance is INSANE

6 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

saying sasha fierce is better than any beyonce album let alone renaissance is INSANE

Yeah that might be her 2nd worst album ever :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

On 5/28/2023 at 10:56 AM, Sonny said:

Imagine crying to Anti-Hero. That song is so embarrassing. 

Miss Todd in the Shadows has something to say about this (very incorrect) claim...

On 5/28/2023 at 3:36 AM, pinkbowvintage said:

Really...?? I swear I hear Anti-Hero in bars, grocery stores, stores, the radio, etc. all the time. It spent eight weeks as #1. What songs DO the GP know??

The Hit that got away ... aka Maroon. GP said yes after the release.

OT: I have to agree it's a great album. After 6 months and the break up IT really grew on me. No wonder she is a Midnights stan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.