Taylor Swift - 'Midnights (The Til Dawn Edition)'

Kylie Jenner

Not an Ice Spice remix :mazen: Out of all the rappers out there she chooses the worst one...

Excited for the re-recorded version of Snow On The Beach though and to finally listen to Hits Different

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Steve Johnson

• Dear Reader

• NoOneDiesFromLove

nonetheless, excited to hear the ice spice collab and see Hits Different officially on streaming!!! :heart2:

SO HAPPY BUT AAAAAAAA that means we won’t have a full edition of this album? You’re Losing Me looks to only appear on a edition without Hits Different 

Hopefully the album gets more than 5 weeks atop :clap3:

I’m so sure the Vault Track is one of the one’s Matty produced, I’m annnoyed it won’t be on streaming though 

What is this messy re-relase 

Ice Spice is the it girl of 2023 I see

Is Karma video out this Friday ?? 

oh my god, the merch line will be crazy… knowing her it’s going for sale at a later date on her store 

• Like 1

Omg yes :gaycat3: mATTY healy controversy canceled.. cause she's always giving new content :loki:some pop girls should take notes :coffee2:

Lovin the new dawn artwork. So, excited about the new song. I wonder if its related to the Joe situation. Explain everything gal. 

I used to downplay Ice spice but her song with pink pantheress is really cute and very pop:gayriahcat2::spring: 
The remix of karma will be good 4 sure.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Not "you're losing me" :rip: don't tell me people were right about some songs being about Joe on midnights like bejeweled/maroon

3 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Finally getting Hits Different on streaming!!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if You're Losing Me ends up on the digital version a couple of weeks later. That's what she did with the folklore/evermore CD exclusive tracks. The only difference with Hits Different is that it was a target exclusive.

Probably a Midnights (complete edition)

• Like 1

FINALLY Hits Different on streaming! Also I’m so happy that she listened and the get Snow On The Beach with more Lana 

the artwork:deadbanana4:

The vinyl she puts out hopefully will be the late night version WITH Hits Different :rip:

morgan pack your bags :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

Not the vault track being an exclusive to the CD sold at the East Rutherford show what is even the point of that :ahh: It’s just gonna make the merch line even worse 

embarrassing 

edit: but not as embarrassing as all those swifties disliking the comment and thinking that they did something :rip: 

Edited by liver
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 25

So does this still confirm she already shot a music video for the Karma Remix? :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Well then go mix it yourself

Ot, cool I guess. I thought Lana's idea of being backup throughout the whole song actually fit but people wouldn't shut up about it so glad it's coming 

How does it fit when the little background vocals sound better than the main "vocals" :rip:

“You’re Losing Me” oh Joe is BONES 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.