Glamorous | Netflix cancels Kim Cattrall series after one season

Hector

Miss Benny (Love, Victor) stars as Marco Mejia, “a young gender non-conforming queer man whose life seems to be stuck in place until he lands a job working for legendary makeup mogul Madolyn Addison,” per Netflix’s official synopsis. “It’s Marco’s first chance to figure out what he wants out of life, who he actually is, and what it really means for him to be queer.”

Glamorous also stars Kim Cattrall (Sex and the City) as supermodel-turned-CEO Madolyn Addison, Zane Phillips (Legacies) as Madolyn’s son Chad, Jade Payton (Dynasty) as Madolyn’s assistant Venetia, Michael Hsu Rosen (Tiny Pretty Things) as Marco’s shy love interest Ben, Ayesha Harris (Daisy Jones & The Six) as graphic designer Britt and Graham Parkhurst (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds) as Marco’s not-shy love interest Parker.

Guest stars include Aldrin Bundoc, Brock Ciarlelli, Charlene Incarnate, Chiquitita, Diana Maria Riva, Joel Kim Booster, Lisa Gilroy, Mark Deklin, Matt Rogers, Monét X Change, Nicole Power, Priyanka, Ricardo Chavira and Serena Tea.

Excited for this, especially with those names. It looks fun :duca: 

Edited by Hector

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vale9001

• Hector

• Lovett

• Daddy

QAF reboot was actually not that bad… but it got canceled anyways, hopefully this is a hit for miss Cattrall 

Most of the people in the second photo are in the movie Fire Island. Is connected to It?.

Gonna wait for the trailer to drop, but Zane Phillips :heart:

This look kinda messy but I’ll check her out for Kim <3

Kim getting that Netflix check, I love that for her

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Catral series always  get cancelled within mili seconds so don't get to attached folks

Based on the trailer, the show looks like a queerer version of Ugly Betty and I stan already :jonny5: 

I was told Kim wasn’t booked and busy? What’s this then? What’s the truth? :coffee:

Zane Phillips and Graham Parkhurst :gaycat2: I will be watching

55 minutes ago, UnfairTop said:

Kim Catral series always  get cancelled within mili seconds so don't get to attached folks

Meanwhile, in reality - her current series, How I Met Your Father, is airing its second season. :fan:

• 3 weeks later...

MV5BYmY5ZjdlNzMtMGQ3YS00NGQ0LThkNDMtNDRmNjhlZGY4ZWJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwMjI2OTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Now streaming on Netflix!

oh another june lgbtq netflix series cancelled after season one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

oh another june lgbtq netflix series cancelled after season one. 

Let's not manifest it but they barely marketed this at all and I found out via Twitter. :deadbanana2:

The trailer looks boring. I don’t think this will be picked up for a second season. They should have given queer as folk another season and give it time to grow

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

The trailer looks boring. I don’t think this will be picked up for a second season. They should have given queer as folk another season and give it time to grow

that was HBO Max if i'm not wrong, not Netflix.

Anyways I'm watching the first episode and a character just said "this new kid is flopping worst than a new Katy Perry single" :ninja:.

Guurl let most gays hate the show seems not a good idea. :chick1:

Edited by vale9001

the trailer is bad and not in a fun way. and why does the poster make it look like kim has stuffed her blazer with coins to drop off at the coinstar?

Saw the first episode. It's like a cheaper ugly Betty. Mediocre overall but watchable if you like this kind of comedy (Devil wears Prada, ugly Betty, sex and the city).

Edited by vale9001

it's a cute show

using stupid love as the opening section of the series... whew

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.