Dua Lipa - "Dance the Night"

ariananext

When do UK mids come out? Have a feeling may end up (esp. mid week) Dua vs Doja! lol. Dua highly likely has it locked atp. Again, unless someone/thing comes out of nowhere or Taylor or Olivia drop a cassette. Atp, both feel unlikely. By tomm. we'll know for sure.  

Next week, if Miley's song ends up meh and Drake doesn't show up w/ anything beyond his usual, Doja def. could be a serious contender #1 next week in the UK (vibes that way). Dua I think instantly crashes into ACR. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• unclefloprry

• xicnx

it wont happen. Just lower your expectations girls 

15 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

here we go again 

Here we go again! 

Vampire also peaked at #2 watch her team steal Dua #1 :devil:

Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo are currently in a three-way race to claim the UK’s Number 1 single this week, with less than 1,000 chart units separating the trio. 

Edited by Winged
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

I can't take those tight chart battles anymore, she always gets blocked in the end

spacer.png

The best way is to wait for those official ones tomorrow 

She now has a full week of free shipping vs last week.

Wonder if the CDs are even included in the current total? Or if they're waiting for Thurs again.

IF she doesn't get it (again) all self inflicted.  ESP. after last week & when she had a solid chance again now (very simply due to NO cassettes etc..). Would *easily take it. This doesn't need to be so tedious! Lol

Edited by jamiko1230

You know what when DL1 songs went #1 it was with a huge margin (NR & OK). Since FN she had to crawl to the top and only managed it once (with CH).

rose-mcgowan-a-nightmare-a-nightmare-lit

The thought of Dance the Night having #1 credit to its name over Don't Start Now, Physical, Break My Heart, Prisoner and Levitating 

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The thought of Dance the Night having #1 credit to its name over Don't Start Now, Physical, Break My Heart, Prisoner and Levitating 

This is the reason I'm fine with the #2 :eli:

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

DTN is WAY better than Prisoner.

Olivia did some promo at the UK earlier this week some radio interview & probably otehr things that will air this next days :deadbanana2:   GOD LET DUA SNATCH #1 at the UK!

33 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Olivia did some promo at the UK earlier this week some radio interview & probably otehr things that will air this next days :deadbanana2:   GOD LET DUA SNATCH #1 at the UK!

I doubt that will do a lot. The only thing is if she decides to release the vampire cassettes and CDs not in album release week but this one, when that happens it’s a done deal. Otherwise we good

She had so many great songs that deserved the #1, this is so zzz. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, jamiko1230 said:

What do you mean??

Sunday’s charts have missing data I think is only one day of physical/digital sales and two of streaming and few of the streaming platforms aren’t included in these update on Monday is first official midweek chart

^ ah, got it thanks. Yess that they're dropping that cassette finally!! Whether it was them hearing us or planning it for weeks just glad.they.DID it! Lol Obviously, was prob. planned for a while because they had to take the time to get them ready.

Now that Billie/Dua podcast looks even more bittersweet. They clearly seem BFF-ish so love seeing them BOTH win. Wouldn't be surprised if they made a pact to hook each other up & share it over the 2 weeks haha. Prob. why Dua didn't do BOTH CDs and cassettes last week in the 1st place!  

For those saying 'oh she should've gotten at least 1 FN 1 single over this'. Of course! But she didn't unfortunately. All relative. This song was from the biggest cultural event movie of the year (& prob. decade). DTN was prominent during an iconic moment. It's a GOOD song. Not one of her best but def. good & up there. Now, goes into the new era w/ a fresh #1 UK single!! 

Edited by jamiko1230

Truly the 2020s Ariana :deadbanana4: forever destined to be blocked from #1 until she hits her 5th era :toofunny3:

I know Daddy Lipa is making the UK factories work overtime to produce the DL3 lead cassettes rn, this will not happen again 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.