Dua Lipa - "Dance the Night"

ariananext

People were calling this a bomb not too long ago… 

time, the ultimate truth teller 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• unclefloprry

• xicnx

the jump  :jonnycat:  Philippines streaming farms finally joining the party :clap3: This still has a lot of room to grow, especially in the US. It's doing almost half of Barbie World streams there and still manages to stay ahead on the global chart.  :-*

Edited by unclefloprry

i scrobbled it 600 times already. my most scrobbled song of the year. :clap:

been stanning since DAY O N E :gayalipacat2:

• Like 1

hopefully they make a last second switch and add more disco songs on DL3 :gayalipacat2:

Dua bagging EUROPE and ASIA once again America is NAWT ready!

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

hopefully they make a last second switch and add more disco songs on DL3 :gayalipacat2:

You ain't slick trying to sabotage mother :gayalipacat2:

it was used wonderfully in the film :gaycat2: 

OMG!!! New Peak everywhere :jonnycat:

Where are all haters at??

Wondering if this Friday are DTN peak or is coming for bigger numbers today :duca:

Also what are DTN chances to snatch Top 10 at hot 100 this week?? Rising at everything Streams, Sales & Radio :party: 

• Like 1

Hopefully it reaches the top 10 on Global Spotify :jonnycat:

36 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Hopefully it reaches the top 10 on Global Spotify :jonnycat:

Tomorrow :giraffe:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xicnx said:

Worldwide Apple Music Chart(by kworb)

#6 (+1) DTN 11,577 (+2,860)

#8 (+9) BW 9378 (+3070)

#10 (-2) WWIMF 8825 (+314)

The gap between number 1 is less than 3,000 points. If it weren’t for the new release potentially increasing the threshold, DTN could challenge number 1 tomorrow:clap3:

Worldwide Apple Music Chart(by kworb)

#4 (+2) DTN 13,065 (+1,488)

#7 (+1) BW 10,853 (+14,75)

#9 (+1) WWIMF 9,259 (+343)

#1 - 13,789 pts, the gap is 724 pts, DTN is set to challenge number 1 tomorrow!

Repeaked on Apple Music US at #42, hopefully a new peak tonight!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mystery said:

Repeaked on Apple Music US at #42, hopefully a new peak tonight!

Showing stability! Three more updates left for Saturday in the US. Hopefully, a new peak awaits!

I mean her label must really like her because girl the amount of payola her music gets is insane yet i hope her label is making their money from her touring and such all that money shoving this song down our throats for it not even reaching the top 5 anywhere.

• Thumbs Down 9

1 hour ago, kayliah said:

I mean her label must really like her because girl the amount of payola her music gets is insane yet i hope her label is making their money from her touring and such all that money shoving this song down our throats for it not even reaching the top 5 anywhere.

Just stop with the "payola" BS already, it's getting old. You can't have hits with payola, the GP need to actually LIKE your music in order for it to smash. And obviously she's making money for them otherwise they wouldn't be doing anything for her :rip:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Well you are certainly enjoying it considering you went out of your way to comment in the thread for the song! :heart: The song has also entered Top 5 of 10 Official Charts and Top 10 in many others.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, kayliah said:

stans of local artist get a cute hit after 7 years and start barking at real hit makers lmao. Move on girl :gaycat:

• Like 3

I found it boring at first but with the movie it makes sense and i like it more

ODHs are among the lowest level of intellect, LBFR :skull:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Reaches a new peak on Apple Music US at #36 (+6), wonder if it can go higher. :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, mystery said:

Reaches a new peak on Apple Music US at #36 (+6), wonder if it can go higher. :jonny5:

This is a good sign for tomorrow's update.:hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.