Spotify: "AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM" #173 (-8) 1.21M WW, #67 (-3) 447k US [Day 20]

Lovett

31 minutes ago, Aramis said:

HIV jokes are allowed in this forum? @ATRL Administration

This. Those jokes are disgusting and very stand your ground which was deleted from this forum years ago  :doc: 

------------------------------

Surprised this keeps growing after the low debut  :eek: 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• idkwiam

• Lose My Breath

• Otter

32 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Beyuki and HIVe

10 minutes ago, Aramis said:

HIV jokes are allowed in this forum? @ATRL Administration

It’s best to tag the actual Admins instead of the Admin account. 

@Ryan @khalyan

26 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

US Spotify

#12 (+11) - 780,268

top 10 tomorrow :clap3:

The remix will count towards the album on the chart even if she doesn’t add it

Since when? I don’t remember it working like that

5 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

i dont believe it does count, only if its on a deluxe. but i could be wrong cause they have their own ways. i believe they merged club FN and FN once that came out too

44 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

37 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i dont believe it does count, only if its on a deluxe. but i could be wrong cause they have their own ways. i believe they merged club FN and FN once that came out too

whenever a significant remix gets released, the TEA (sales of album tracks) gets a noticeable increase since the remix sales are included which is how hot100 predictors get an idea of how much did the remix sell , same thing applies to the streams which gets included in the SEA...

as for the total streams of the album on spotify, that's a different story where the remix have to be added.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

whenever a significant remix gets released, the TEA (sales of album tracks) gets a noticeable increase since the remix sales are included which is how hot100 predictors get an idea of how much did the remix sell , same thing applies to the streams which gets included in the SEA...

as for the total streams of the album on spotify, that's a different story where the remix have to be added.

Makes sense. I remembered that’s how they predicted cuff remix it sales. So renaissance should see a climb 

Edited by ToraeGilt

3 minutes ago, Machete said:

The autoplay is a bit obvious :rip:

The way people just make things up now and are like "it's so obvious". :rip: There's absolutely no evidence to suggest autoplay. You've just forgotten what it looks like to see a song grow in performance, as opposed to the usual 'debut high and fall off' that we always see.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Machete said:

It could be both imo

Let's wait till next week

I think it could do really well 

10 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The way people just make things up now and are like "it's so obvious". :rip: There's absolutely no evidence to suggest autoplay. You've just forgotten what it looks like to see a song grow in performance, as opposed to the usual 'debut high and fall off' that we always see.

Babe. I stan Bey so I'm not being a blind hater or anything. As an objective chart watcher the autoplay is obvious :rip:

As every Bey stan knows and often uses as an excuse, she ALWAYSSSS performs much much better on Apple Music than Spotify. Kendrick is the same too. So to see this song be #73 on US Apple Music and #78 on Global Apple Music but #12 on US Spotify and #43 on Global Spotify is the most obvious sign :rip: It isn't picking up steam on TikTok, YouTube or Apple Music but seeing massive gains on Spotify? Let's think sir!

Edited by Machete
  • Like 1

What is it combined WW?

20 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

What is it combined WW?

2 hours ago, Machete said:

Babe. I stan Bey so I'm not being a blind hater or anything. As an objective chart watcher the autoplay is obvious :rip:

As every Bey stan knows and often uses as an excuse, she ALWAYSSSS performs much much better on Apple Music than Spotify. Kendrick is the same too. So to see this song be #73 on US Apple Music and #78 on Global Apple Music but #12 on US Spotify and #43 on Global Spotify is the most obvious sign :rip: It isn't picking up steam on TikTok, YouTube or Apple Music but seeing massive gains on Spotify? Let's think sir!

It's in the 70s on apple music? That's odd, it climbed on Spotify, it should be higher by now there.

I love the song not so much the remix as much as I like Kendrick but hopefully it gains some traction (even tho it doesn't deserve to unless she actually releases some sort of visual or performance for it(

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Don't forget to update the title! The title should reflect the most recent update. :heart2:

Don’t you take your foot off ha neck! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Don’t you take your foot off ha neck! :heart:

This sounds racist.

797C814E-D884-4F53-B908-8788241ABE91.thu

2 hours ago, Machete said:

Let's wait for the updates in the next days!

• Thumbs Down 1

The fumes and microaggressions :jonny5:keep them coming girls

3 hours ago, Machete said:

But why use auto play for this song and not her lead or cuff it ? :lakitu:
Also, the gains are not huge, it’s like 500k :rip:

Edited by ToraeGilt

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

This sounds racist.

Your comment is disgusting. There should be zero tolerance for this type of remark. Reported. Hopefully, you get a permanent ban

3 hours ago, idkwiam said:

This sounds racist.

I don’t think you’re allowed to use members photos like that 

I wonder how website sales are looking for this. 

11 hours ago, Machete said:

I think it's a combo of both but I'll wait a full week to see. Not a drag, though. The biggest of hits have autoplay to hell (Flowers, DFY etc). If it sustains, then we prayed for times like this. About Damn Time was tanking hard before the TikTok payola came through and made the song of genuine interest. 

America Has a Problem always performed better on Spotify. And this is the first time one of the 3 remixes actually charted on top 200. Playlisting is nowhere near excessive either. Just enjoy the song and hope she sends to radio soon. 

6 hours ago, Shelter said:

I don’t think you’re allowed to use members photos like that 

And who said that he is having his own photo here?

9 hours ago, Teezy said:

Your comment is disgusting. There should be zero tolerance for this type of remark. Reported. Hopefully, you get a permanent ban

So someone says don't take the foot of ha neck and I'm the one being disgusting?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.