7 hours ago, newaespa said:

aespa & newjeans should be there

BIG BANG (only know for their criminal charges) and Super junior should be out

I'm at loss for words.

7 hours ago, newaespa said:

aespa & newjeans should be there

BIG BANG (only know for their criminal charges) and Super junior should be out

On 5/21/2023 at 3:53 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

No ****:rip: nobody said Big bang had No influence. SNSD Just has more. 🤦‍♀️ which they literally do, even admitted by the BTS members own mouth that SNSD has the biggest influence in Korea. They literally said it themselves 🤷‍♀️ Like obviously Big bang is the biggest Kpop group of 2nd Gen, they are gonna influence the next generation regardless. SNSD just left a impact on way more idol groups, Soloist across the entertainment industry and The Kpop industry. and This is not even a debate😆 

if we talking most popular or relevant today then yeah ok. But Impact in Korean Pop History?! Be fr

You kinda did. My whole post was because you downplayed their impact :rip: On the contrary, I said nothing about SNSD's impact, no need for the whole essay.

TWICE had huge impact during their peak and it's obvious by looking at the girl group scene at the time. It's only because BLACKPINK became so huge that TWICE has been overshadowed for a while.

I mean I have no say on which group is more influential between the two but Using winner and ikon as an example to downplay BB influence..... when the biggest kpop act BTS themselves are influenced by Big Bang. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.