Wonder Girls
BLACKPINK

:clap3:

5QLsy0C.gif

TWICE should be there

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Josh said:

TWICE should be there

What’s exactly the impact of twice? They’re just an snsd tribute act.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

What’s exactly the impact of twice? They’re just an snsd tribute act.

Someone do solo and Lee Hyori should be #1

Oh and that list is actually pretty good. Sad they did not include not one 1st Gen group though.

Edited by Mean Trees

50 minutes ago, Josh said:

TWICE should be there

Yes for k classics Cheer Up, TT and What Is Love? alone.

But serious question, what happened to them, I don't hear much about them in 2023?

3 minutes ago, charot said:

But serious question, what happened to them, I don't hear much about them in 2023?

they just released a new mini album and releasing a new Japanese album and a Japanese subunit called MiSaMo 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, charot said:

They on a World Tour and was just on America’s most relevant daytime talk show with Kelly Clarkson a few weeks ago.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

aespa & newjeans should be there

BIG BANG (only know for their criminal charges) and Super junior should be out

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

GG is more influential than BB, but are we ready for this conversation? :chick1:

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

aespa & newjeans should be there

BIG BANG (only know for their criminal charges) and Super junior should be out

For what? 

16 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

GG is more influential than BB, but are we ready for this conversation? :chick1:

This is truth. :clap3:They are imprinted on a majority of 3rd and 4th Gen groups still to this very Day. Big Bang’s Successors are forgotten. Like anyone even remembers Ikon or Winner🤣

54 minutes ago, charot said:

They just fell out of relevancy but are still selling out with their massive fanbase.

15 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

This is truth. :clap3:They are imprinted on a majority of 3rd and 4th Gen groups still to this very Day. Big Bang’s Successors are forgotten. Like anyone even remembers Ikon or Winner🤣

Oop you had to say it!

The girls are always mad that God Generation is bigger than Druggie Bang but they will have to deal, FOREVER 1 smash hit, Yoona national acting icon, Taeyeon biggest female soloist not named IU or the BLACKPINK girls, Jessica massive fashion line and Chinese legend, Tiffany theatre queen, Seohyun BDSM icon!

• Like 1

Imagen thinking aespa and new jeans should be in this list. 
:bibliahh:

SHINee has good music and a big fanbase, but they have little impact compared to the rest.

Also, BLACKPINK should be at least #4.

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

BTS is influenced by Big Bang, and they're like the biggest K-pop act ever :rip: 

Sones is literally the most delusional fanbase. Army and Blink are aggressive but at least they have impressive current / re-current stats.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, superben said:

BTS is influenced by Big Bang, and they're like the biggest K-pop act ever :rip: 

Sones is literally the most delusional fanbase. Army and Blink are aggressive but at least they have impressive current / re-current stats.

Like :ahh:

GG are deffo the most influential gg still, atp

but :toofunny3:

BB are literally so underrated on this forum - no idea where this funny bias comes from lmao

3 hours ago, superben said:

No ****:rip: nobody said Big bang had No influence. SNSD Just has more. 🤦‍♀️ which they literally do, even admitted by the BTS members own mouth that SNSD has the biggest influence in Korea. They literally said it themselves 🤷‍♀️ Like obviously Big bang is the biggest Kpop group of 2nd Gen, they are gonna influence the next generation regardless. SNSD just left a impact on way more idol groups, Soloist across the entertainment industry and The Kpop industry. and This is not even a debate😆 

if we talking most popular or relevant today then yeah ok. But Impact in Korean Pop History?! Be fr

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Apart from the questionable order and the omission of Twice, I think I mostly agree with those included in this list. I'd ditch Suju for Twice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Like :ahh:

GG are deffo the most influential gg still, atp

but :toofunny3:

BB are literally so underrated on this forum - no idea where this funny bias comes from lmao

They're kind of a group for the straights and their music is very distant from what people on this forum usually go for. Even moreso than BTS. I think that BB have like 1 stan still here :skull:
But you are right they are definitely #2

If you ask ChatGTP who the most successful K-pop artists are twice are like number 4. :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.