Miley has no desire to tour again

Itz_Dani!

isn't she like in the industry since ya'll were drinking milks from your mama's titties?
she's TIRED and rightfully so. Let her take a break
not everyone is a label's puppet for currency printing

people have other priorities.
she has NO RESPONSIBILITY to be at yall service and sing for you

---

all the people dragging her 
isn't this the same with MOST of the singers?
who is really hitting the roads except a few acts now???

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Bimbo

• PoisonCandy

• CottageHore

She literally just pooo poo diarrhea all over her fans lmaooooo where’s her publicist lmaooo

This is disappointing. She’s always been a fantastic performer ever since the best of both worlds tour. 

• Like 2

No demand i see

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sad. It was funny when she started recording the 2 people fighting at her tour lol

Does she have a publicist? :rip:

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Sad. It was funny when she started recording the 2 people fighting at her tour lol

never forget :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

I might be getting this wrong, but isn’t she an addict.. or a sober person? Touring is an absolute dumpster fire full of abuse to your mind and spirit. I don’t blame her.

• Like 2

shes always changing her mind and saying whatever pops on her mind. ill take her words with a grain of salt

• Like 1

I mean, I don’t understand why people are mad. 

She did the Gypsy Hear Tour because she didn’t want to tour the US and wasn’t feeling touring as much even then. 

She did Bangerz and wasn’t feeling the big arenas and even said back then she preferred smaller crowds. 

I think people forget that when you’re on a stage of that size, people look like ants. It’s so crazy and Miley has every right to say she doesn’t connect with the audience when it’s on that scale and it’s why she prefers doing festival tours instead. 

• Like 1

She’s a really great performer so this is a shame but I respect her decision 

esp when you have millions of dollars do whatever the hell you want :cm:

now why were the girls trying to use this quote as a chance to jump her? :deadbanana2:

she should be able to do what she wants as an artist and the same goes for anyone

But partying and performing in front of thousands of strangers on new years eve is okay? Make it make sense :ahh:

• Haha 1

So Miley would rather sing to her friends than fans, remember a few years ago she dragged Taylor’s Squad in an interview and said she would rather have real friends, and not be part of that type of squad

10 hours ago, Mrnoniee said:

isn't she like in the industry since ya'll were drinking milks from your mama's titties?
she's TIRED and rightfully so. Let her take a break
not everyone is a label's puppet for currency printing

people have other priorities.
she has NO RESPONSIBILITY to be at yall service and sing for you

---

all the people dragging her 
isn't this the same with MOST of the singers?
who is really hitting the roads except a few acts now???

Literally most singers tour

Go buy yourself flowers then *****

God y’all are so entitled. I can’t imagine how traumatic being a child star is, and she probably had it the worst out of all her peers. She had so much pressure/attention/ridicule bared down on her from the age of like 15 to her mid 20s. Good for her for setting her boundaries and choosing to live for herself, especially when she wasn’t allowed to for so many of her formative years.

Touring is strenuous, exhausting work, and if she doesn’t get enjoyment out of it, it’s probably even more demanding. If she’s in a financial position to not need to tour and just make the music she wants, that’s her choice. It’s so weird to me that online gays will vilify these artists for laziness when I know most of you (including me) would cash your Flowers and Disney checks and spend your time vacationing in retirement.

• Like 1

Maybe Kim was right :mandown:

Spoiler

Kim Kardashian Work GIF - Kim Kardashian Work Billionaire - Descubre ...

On 5/20/2023 at 7:47 PM, HANZ94 said:

We know damn well there is no demand for a Miley Tour :skull:

Bangerz tour was struggling to sell many dates, she was the biggest Popstar of 2013-14 and yet Gaga, Katy and others were doing better numbers with their tours and let’s not forget that the younger tour was cancelled literally because of the poor demand it had 

I like Miley but that’s the truth :giraffe:

She can easily do 6-10K venues or just do a joint tour with another artists as someone else said. She can do big theaters and festivals and just space them out. I know tour life  is incredibly hard especially for her but she is incredibly lazy artist nowadays. I understand she been working since was in diapers and she is over it, in that case just retire. I’m she plans on releasing album without ever touring that is also fine, but she needs to shut up though. Miley could do festival dates though-out the year for her fans. 

On 5/20/2023 at 4:28 PM, vale9001 said:

She always wants to look strange, particular and i'm not like the other girls at any cost :chick1:

Maybe she just doesn't feel safe (like she said). Get over yourself

I respect this decision and I get why. She’s been touring non-stop since she was 12. Who else?

Selfishly, I’m a little bummed because I’ve never seen Miley live and have been a huge fan since 2006 and I knooooowwww she’d give one of the best concerts ever. Maybe her farewell tour in 30 years?! :bird:

36 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

She’s been touring non-stop since she was 12. Who else?

That's not accurate

1 minute ago, palomafaith said:

That's not accurate

Oh shush. You know exactly what I mean. She’s been performing live intensely for the better part of her career since she was 12. Don’t be daft 

fyi to the losers in here complaining about her saying 'there's no connection' - all of your faves agree with this statement. they're happy to take your money but secretly hate the creepy parasocial relationships/obsessions that you have with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.