• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• justjess

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

Finally a BANGER (although Brrr remains the only good song released so far , I love that one) I knew king Ian Kirk wouldn't disappoint 

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

EVERYTHING I DROP IS A BANGER!!!

:WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

This is a lie since she dropped IJWAR

• Like 1

Now wait a minute Miss Kimberly...

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

I couldn't get the song out of my head today! Certified catchy bop :sats:

53 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I couldn't get the song out of my head today! Certified catchy bop :sats:

same :deadbanana2:I literally woke up repeating "everything i drop is a banger" in my head

the way the song has been getting 100% positive reception from fans too. make it a single Republic!!! :mazen:

It's her having this in her back pocket and literally releasing trash since signing with Republic. Give us this Kim.

I just know when the studio version drops, y’all will hate this too. There’s always a complaint because she hypes her music for so damn long that by the time she releases, expectations are so high and everybody’s already made up the version of the song in their head that they like and the final version is never quite on that level  :giraffe:

I'm so frustrated 'cause it would be SOOO easy for her to release bops after bops but she's stuck in this major label limbo where they try everything but what her public really wants from her.

I mean, it's not even like her fanbase is actually hard to please, all we need are BOPS like this one.

We needed this song like yesterday. It is a mother ******* masterpiece. 

On 5/20/2023 at 5:30 AM, Attaboy said:

She is so stiff on that stage lord :rip:

Stage presence not found

This and Claws sound amazing, why can't she just release those as singles?!

Her team need to realize she's not going to be a massive commercial pop girl, they barely exist anymore. Unholy was a cute smash for her but let's be real it was mainly due to Sam's success and the controversy around the song and video. She's a 'for the gays' artist much like Charli, Tove, Caroline etc. Get those bops out and build that following even further. 

• Like 1

how was this not released as a single when it’s easily top 5 of her catalog republic is brain dead :jonny5:

She ATE with this. Can’t wait!

actual quality pop songs being relegated to album tracks while GP pandering trash get the single treatment, who's shocked? :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.