Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrisTheLoner

• ariananext

• playboi

• vale9001

Top Posters In This Topic

She and her man look so hot omfg :WAP:

She’s with a MAN now

i swear wasnt he rumored to be dating someone else just a month ago? I feel like that guy is a thot. 

They both look amazing :duca:

He looks hot! Like an actual man and not these fvckboys every pop girl like to mess around with. Sis served some taste :clap3:

• Like 1

How does she manage to make things looks so bland :rip: same as when she wore that dress at the met. It's not her just the way it seems like her stylist is always trying to hide her face, at the met she could've pinned it up and it would've been a million times better and her her bangs are hiding her face completely 

• Thumbs Down 9

She’s pure sex

She's so gorgeous. I was at a party when the pictures dropped and all my male friends went crazy over her :dies:

They look amazing together and it's a phenomenal upgrade over that ugly nepo boy

Serving taste for once :clap3:

She’s really had a major glow up over the last 3 years. I never found her attractive till around the time the Levitating video was released in late 2020. She’s been a stunner ever since. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.