kyliefever2002

(KING OF HEARTS)

You relapsed?

yesss

*****, you better be joking

(KING OF HEARTS)

are you okay?

no… yes… **** yeah I AM IN LOVE-

loving these newer girls showcasing CAMP in their music, first Chlöe & now Kim (only if she kept it) :clap3:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

2 hours ago, Delirious said:

they didnt lie tho. most of the singles aged horribly

The ''throwing **** to a wall and see what sticks'' has come back to bite them in the ass. 

I was excited for brrr and Alone and I got tired of both after one day, on the other hand I can't get uhoh out of my head!

Edited by xokuba

3/5 from The Observer* is very very generous for how much of dated lazy garbage this is

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Maybe it's the LQ version, but uhoh was such a disappointment compared to this performance:

Album version feels so... Lifeless? I don't know how to explain it :gaycat6:

33 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

3/5 from The Observer* is very very generous for how much of dated lazy garbage this is

You stan Dua Lipa so ofc you would know a thing or two about dated lazy garbage :redface:

OT : King Of Heart is that ***** :ghostface:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

You stan Dua Lipa so ofc you would know a thing or two about dated lazy garbage :redface:

And you’re an ODH so ofc you would make this stale comment :redface:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

And you’re an ODH so ofc you would make this stale comment :redface:

I couldn’t give 2 fucks about that talentless industry plant :rip:

OT : Can we appreciate Kim’s vocals on this album ? Not everybody can sing in this industry nowadays :ghostface:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Kim wishes she could make something as good as Future Nostalgia lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Peep Show said:

Kim wishes she could make something as good as Future Nostalgia lmao.

Let her start with doing something as good as Dua's debut. 

5 minutes ago, bearman said:

She’s not even close to matching scrapped demos and rejects, even made with the same people :dies:

Side note - I only had tea on Problematique, because Kim desperately wanted Dua on the album

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, bearman said:

:keir: Girl... Just enjoy Duas music then. There is no need to tear another musician down. 

You don't have to listen to Kims music or post in her threads

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

She’s not even close to matching scrapped demos and rejects, even made with the same people :dies:

Side note - I only had tea on Problematique, because Kim desperately wanted Dua on the album

And why wouldn't she? 

Dua has been super successful and the sound of Problematique would fit her too. I'm sure both bop to each others music.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Schami66 said:

:keir: Girl... Just enjoy Duas music then. There is no need to tear another musician down. 

You don't have to listen to Kims music or post in her threads

They having conversations with themselves at this point. Album isn’t even officially out yet and they’re already pressed.

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Not this having been removed because of an embargo breach... Her team truly is the pits. :bibliahh:

Perched for more reviews absolutely tearing apart this compilation she has the audacity to call a debut album though!

I think this album is simple and fun, would've preferred Problematique, but this is still good

• Like 2

3/5 is generous. There are more hard skips than must-hear tracks on here. Like I don’t need to hear the title track ever again. Stale is def the word for it

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Maybe it's the LQ version, but uhoh was such a disappointment compared to this performance:

Album version feels so... Lifeless? I don't know how to explain it :gaycat6:

Normally when a phone is next to big speakers and is recording, it picks up the bass much more so the beat feels INSANE. So if this was your introduction, the studio version will deffo feel different.

I remember that happening with Be Alright (Ariana), everyone was expecting this uptempo banger based on the snippet, but alas, an uptempo banger it was not. :jonny6:

DONT LISTEN TO SNIPPETS/TEASERS LIVE 😆

The gag is if Dua released this album it would be acclaimed, y’all just hate because it’s Kim but wbk that already. Dance the Night is dated trash but this forum pretends it’s pop perfection so :mandown:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1