Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

23 minutes ago, unreliablecynic said:

she should’ve dropped a song tonight to combat the leak. like girl id be streaming like crazy. what are they waiting for

They should even release the whole album this weekend....i dont know what they expect after a week or two of leaks...:jonny6:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

29 minutes ago, poney said:

They should even release the whole album this weekend....i dont know what they expect after a week or two of leaks...:jonny6:

hardly anyone knows about leaks and most people don't even have a idea where to find them. she has a concert on TODAY and probably more promo scheduled for next week, CDs will be shipped on 23rd. there is no point in releasing this album early.

right but I do think King of Hearts should’ve been released today 

This album is extremely formulaic but i wouldn't expect less from her. Somehow Ava's album felt more creative

Disc 1 Feed the Beast

1. Feed the Beast

2. Uh Oh

3. King of Hearts

4. Thousand Pieces

5. Claws

6. Revelations

7. Minute

8. Castle in the Sky

9. Brr

10. Unholy

Disc 2 Problematique

1. Future Starts Now

2. Je t'adore

3. All She Wants

4. Coconuts

5. Deeper

6. Love Ya Leave Ya

7. Confession

8. Hit It from the Back

9. Your Turn to Cry

10. Problematique

i cant believe sex tank made it on two different albums instead of being thrown in the trash where it belongs i- and alone wasting that sample on a trap beat when half the album is literally what alone should've been as well, an euro dance track

watching GNTM and she is singing the house DOWN. this minimal femme fatale-esque choreography works well for her.

I wonder what’s she’s performing at the Citi concert. There’s always like 4 songs, 3 of them from the new album and an old one

My guess is Alone, KOH, brrr (or Unholy) and Heart to Break. Idk if she’ll be allowed to perform uhoh or Coconuts during a morning show :skull:

She always slays with her vocals with brrr, HTB and now we know KOH too… it would be amazing to showcase her talent like this with the gp 

Edited by Lady Claire

2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

This performance is so good :jonny: her vocals in King of Hearts was great. 

she mentioned that she will release the deluxe version of FDB in some interview?:gaycat6:

10 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Ooohh the second song thoo... officially PUMPED now

Vinyl August? Maybe digital deluxe to come on the same day?

king of hearts sounds so good/gay pride ready omg... the album leaked? usually I don't listen to leaks but...:jonny5:

I wanna watch the KOH performance so bad but something tells me I should just wait til next week to stream the full album first instead :jonny6:

Finally album release week! I hope the critics won’t go too hard on her and get her references 

3 hours ago, Nido said:

I wanna watch the KOH performance so bad but something tells me I should just wait til next week to stream the full album first instead :jonny6:

You’ll be slayed! Not only by KOH but by the entire album. Banger after banger

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Finally album release week! I hope the critics won’t go too hard on her and get her references 

I know they're gonna hate it, from the lyrics to the zero cohesion :rip: 

4 hours ago, Nido said:

SAME!!! 

31 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

You’ll be slayed! Not only by KOH but by the entire album. Banger after banger

Minute alone raises this album as a whole to an 8/10. Hopefully critics agree

I can't believe the album is actually coming in 5 days.

I needed an inoffensive & fun pop record to workout to recently 

Damn Kim Petras really runs this site now. :jonnycat: I'm pretty sure all of yall used to be hating on her, we love to see it.

I'm waiting for the album, don't want to spoil myself with ugly LQ leaks. Come through Miss Petras!

Minute being on her debut makes the wait worth it :foxaylove2:

• Like 1