Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

She killed that performance of KOH. DAMN!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Can't believe I'm saying this but Coconuts is not a skip anymore :lmao:

Chile... It was never a skip :gaycat5:

shocked that the album is good her 2nd fan base is gonna be FUMING :deadbanana2:

Can't wait for next week!!! I've let myself listen to "Feed the Beast" and "Claws" but refraining until next Friday. I'm excited! Kimberly always wins.

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

shocked that the album is good her 2nd fan base is gonna be FUMING :deadbanana2:

They'll be streaming at midnight, 6/23 :laugh:

13 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Can't wait for next week!!! I've let myself listen to "Feed the Beast" and "Claws" but refraining until next Friday. I'm excited! Kimberly always wins.

I've done the same! Except I listened to Uh Oh / KOH / Claws demos but nothing else. I deleted the files a few days ago :keir:  so that it's super fresh when I listen to the album from start to finish... 7 more days!!! :flower2:

the way king of hearts is already overshadowing uh oh :fan:

It makes me laugh that this album is not bad at all, but that one insider said it was the worst album he's ever heard or whatever.:bibliahh:

I know the album's order might be a lil messy but one thing she got it right was CITS - brrr - Unholy :jonny5:

It flows sooo well and gets me in the mood, i just love it

Okay this is really good, Thousand Pieces grew, BAIT and Unholy are listenable, and the rest is excellence, even Coconuts I fear...

Excited for HQ listens

ezgif-2-8d1724de9e.thumb.gif.330136e8893c6293e8baa77f68b074c6.gif

Wish this was coming out tonight

Comments here had me thinking it's out. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

It makes me laugh that this album is not bad at all, but that one insider said it was the worst album he's ever heard or whatever.:bibliahh:

there’s only like 2-3 duds (one being a bonus track) and it’s a 15 track album. most of the songs are bops 

• Like 1

Im sorry but her performances are so flat :katie:

love the songs tho…

She killed it as always

I'm tired of her "sing it and weeks late it's gonna be released" strategy though

Oh wow that KOH was super solid. The best live performance she’s done in a while.

This just shows you with proper staging, lighting and effects, props, and budget, Kim can shine properly. 

The black stairs, empty stage, and four dancers she’s been given lately is just rude. She’s more of a vocalist than a dancer and needs the proper staging to showcase that. 

I think being in her home country also gave her a little more zest than usual. :heart:

I still can’t get over how badly Alone was mishandled (as with everything this “era”) but I’m glad there are some solid bops on the album at least 

13 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I still can’t get over how badly Alone was mishandled (as with everything this “era”) but I’m glad there are some solid bops on the album at least 

Truly was the hit that got away. There was so much hype around it up until the verse snippet came out. Plus the bad timing of Princess Diana being just released, streaming just never took off :(

KOH being pure 2010 pop excellence, we knew she would come through :WAP:

I'm pretty sure im listening to some LQ versions, but so far I am loving King of Hearts, Claws and Castle In The Sky - wow!

where are the promo singles kim???

Y'all will likely sleep on "Minute" but it's a special kind of nostalgic track. Damn. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

Chile... It was never a skip :gaycat5:

Seriously! On this listen, I'm convinced "Coconuts" would have been the "Peacock"-style fan fave had people not heard it before. It's perfectly trashy for an album mostly about having fun.

she should’ve dropped a song tonight to combat the leak. like girl id be streaming like crazy. what are they waiting for