Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

25 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Twerk on the owwwww

Gurl are you on some kind of server we’re not aware of ?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

Somber would fit so well with KOH, claws, revelations, HIFTB, Bait and try again and the medieval theme starting to see it 

Guys i don't have Owww, that bit is from a snippet out there of a song titled "Move".

The rapper says "twerk on the oww" which i thought it was suspicious but who knows

It sounds just like Dirty Things (disco-pop) and very Problematique coded 

Edited by Lady Claire

23 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

i thought owww was a demo of uhoh

She made uhoh with Ian Kirkpatrick last year, and Owww/Problématique was solely made by Luke and Aaron Joseph in 2021.

The song exists but it remains a mystery if it is that “Move” song or another one :celestial5:

Just now, GardenPanty said:

Move is from 2019

Do you happen to know who’s that rapper on it? 

KOH is slightly Ava Max'd. anyone else notice that? 

(Kim's vocals/delivery are obviously leagues better than Ava)

the signed copies on her website are all sold out! i wonder how many she did? maybe she can chart after all… :chick1:

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

KOH is slightly Ava Max'd. anyone else notice that? 

Doesn’t Cirkut produce most of Ava’s songs ?

King of Hearts demo :WAP:

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Now sis...

Music Week interview with Kim, Republic’s Wendy Goldstein and Jesse Peters of 724 Management

• Kim about her Main Pop Girl ambitions
 "I really want to play the game. I really do want to be a major player. I've always been embarrassed or ashamed of that a little bit. But I feel like this time I really started just owning it — I want to do this at the highest level I can possibly do it. And if not now, then never." 

• "The title [Feed the Beast] is so dramatic, but the title song is so breezy and slick," Kim says. "It's cool for me to work with such an intense title and theme because I was going a lot into Greek mythology and mythology in general. I found the story of Andromeda [whose parents tried to feed her to the beast] and I got really inspired by that for the artwork. But making all of that into a fun, pop record was such a great challenge." 

• "Feed The Beast is everything Kim has talked about doing and more," says Republic’s Wendy Goldstein. "Our priority is to reach as many people as possible and introduce Kim to new audiences, while serving the faithful global fanbase she's already cultivated. We're thinking about 10 years from now and what that looks like for Kim."

• "Kim is unlike probably any other artist I've worked with, in that she is impressively goal-orientated," says 724 Management's Jesse Peters.
"We want her in arenas by next year, we want to win a Grammy with the album, we want her on the cover of Vogue," she says.
"We've been focused on breaking the US because we all know if you break the US, you can hopefully break anywhere, but she has had some really great movement in the UK. We're having great traction in both US and UK radio right now, which was super challenging in the past. Obviously, in Germany, she's a homegrown talent. And I know Kim would love to break the Asian market."
"There are all those specific goals but I think it's just about carrying on that upward trajectory."
The manager smiles as she looks ahead to more music, suggesting that more EPs could drop before the next album does.

full interview: https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/the-music-week-interview-kim-petras/088021

Edited by Nefertiti0

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Music Week interview with Kim, Republic’s Wendy Goldstein and Jesse Peters of 724 Management

• Kim about her Main Pop Girl ambitions
 "I really want to play the game. I really do want to be a major player. I've always been embarrassed or ashamed of that a little bit. But I feel like this time I really started just owning it — I want to do this at the highest level I can possibly do it. And if not now, then never." 

• "The title [Feed the Beast] is so dramatic, but the title song is so breezy and slick," Kim says. "It's cool for me to work with such an intense title and theme because I was going a lot into Greek mythology and mythology in general. I found the story of Andromeda [whose parents tried to feed her to the beast] and I got really inspired by that for the artwork. But making all of that into a fun, pop record was such a great challenge." 

• "Feed The Beast is everything Kim has talked about doing and more," says Republic’s Wendy Goldstein. "Our priority is to reach as many people as possible and introduce Kim to new audiences, while serving the faithful global fanbase she's already cultivated. We're thinking about 10 years from now and what that looks like for Kim."

• "Kim is unlike probably any other artist I've worked with, in that she is impressively goal-orientated," says 724 Management's Jesse Peters.
"We want her in arenas by next year, we want to win a Grammy with the album, we want her on the cover of Vogue," she says.
"We've been focused on breaking the US because we all know if you break the US, you can hopefully break anywhere, but she has had some really great movement in the UK. We're having great traction in both US and UK radio right now, which was super challenging in the past. Obviously, in Germany, she's a homegrown talent. And I know Kim would love to break the Asian market."
"There are all those specific goals but I think it's just about carrying on that upward trajectory."
The manager smiles as she looks ahead to more music, suggesting that more EPs could drop before the next album does.

full interview: https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/the-music-week-interview-kim-petras/088021

It's great Kim and her team have these big aspirations, but Alone was her shot at scoring another #1 and it debuted at #55.

Also, she didn't include All She Wants or any Problematique tracks her fans were clamoring for. 

Maybe her label was in charge of which songs from Problematique made it on to Feed The Beast, but alienating her fanbase, I believe, has resulted in these low numbers. 

That, and making Alone a trap-infused track instead of a full-on Europop track. 

I'm hoping the best for Kim, but I feel like the most success she'll see is Unholy's success. Maybe if All She Wants is used for the movie Barbie or a major film production she'll make more noise. 

all her team statements are smoke and mirrors. 

the fans know how her career has been going since she signed

the album leaked in HORRIBLE quality :rip: 

Thousand Pieces is garbage

Umm… her voice on this album sounds really bad :rip:

She sounds like a dying goat. Why is Dr Luke the only one who’s able to produce her vocals properly

Can the Kesha stans leak this in 320 and not **** quality

Anyway, seated. Title track is INNA'd excellence

GardenPanty

King of Hearts is a HIT, I fear

Mess, I thought Thousand Pieces was gonna be Cascada'd based on the intro. Dated trap trash. At least it's short

GardenPanty

Edited by Psycho

Not sure if I’ll listen to the LQ leak but my curiosity kills me :rip:

I’ll check this