Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

KOH demo is cute, glad they got rid of the euphoria intro it really wasn’t needed. The final is definitely better

Claws IG live version is 100x better than whatever version leaked weeks ago

Minute sounds cute af, it very much is giving Blinding Lights. But it’s very Griff

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

KOH demo is cute, glad they got rid of the euphoria intro it really wasn’t needed.

IKR cause wtf was that :bibliahh:

Other than that is sooo good

King of Hearts and Claws are the sheer proof that she still knows how to make good music. Ugh, I wish she never signed to a major label, imagine the music and projects we'd be getting without all of these unnecessary people's involvement... :emofish: 

• Like 2

Imma need to force myself to not get into this thread because I do not want to listen to the new leaks and you are making me want to go listen :jonny6:

Can they leak Try Again next

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.thumb.gif.4aac5e1bab4

4 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

This album is shaping up to be better than Problématique :mandown:

This spill. 

FTB is literally Problematique with a few new songs. I personally think the original album title scared the label. 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Did it leak? :rip:

Apparently but I can’t find it :monkey:

2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I was thinking about the upcoming tour and realized how much TOTL mixes with the whole FTB aesthetic. She even added demons to her set yesterday.

Since she's doing small venues, i think it would be nice to bring the medieval aesthetic to a more intimate set, like a mini castle or something with artificial bonfires, swords, rocks and etc. My dream setlist would look like this:

ACT I - Feed the Beast Intro

1. Castle in the Sky

2. King of Hearts

3. brrr

4. Unholy

ACT II - o m e n Interlude

5. Close Your Eyes

6. Bait

7. Claws

8. Revelations

9. Hit It from the Back

10. Sex Talk

ACT III - If Jesus Was A Rockstar Interlude / intimate + Acoustic set

11. Acoustic Cover (like the Human one she used to sing)

12. Thousand Pieces (Acoustic)

13. Minute (Acoustic)

14. Can't Do Better

15. Running Up that Hill

ACT IV - Malibu Interlude / summery set

16. Alone 2.0

17. Slvt Pop Medley (SP + TMLAS + XXX)

18. uhoh

19. Hillside Boys

20. Coconuts

ACT V - Encore

21. Icy

22. Heart to Break

She also did 22 songs on Clarity Tour so this would be cute. I think CYE would be perfect to be performed, especially bc of the lyric "When the beast comes out at night / Yeah, it always wants a bite".

This set would also pretty much please all of her stans: the ones who likes her summery bops, her dark bops, the moment to let her voice shine and so on. I just hope is not a mess like her festival sets :rip:

Only thing missing from your set list are bops All the Time, Do Me, and IDWIAA. :celestial4:

I agree CYE (TOTL in general) is FTB coded. Dark electro pop. She even alluded to medieval imagery back at Broken tour w/ those pillars onstage. Maybe she’ll bring those back :deadbanana2:

FTB - leaked
Alone - released
KOH - leaked
TP - snippet
uhoh - leaked
revelations - leaked
bait - leaked
sex talk - leaked
hiftb - leaked
claws - leaked
minute - snippet
coconuts - released
cits -  snippet
brrr - released
unholy - released

4 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

FTB - leaked
Alone - released
KOH - leaked
TP - snippet
uhoh - leaked
revelations - leaked
bait - leaked
sex talk - leaked
hiftb - leaked
claws - leaked
minute - snippet
coconuts - released
cits -  snippet
brrr - released
unholy - released

Are they demos or the final ones?

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Are they demos or the final ones?

I'm thinking demos, almost the whole OG album leaked last year. 

I don't think the final version of Claws will sound anything different than this one... it has the exact same length and sounds like the one she teased on IG live. But we'll see. I loved this one

Are y'all changing the final tracklist? I think i'll switch Alone for the extended version and keep the 3:01 version of HITFB if the 2:28 version sounds the exact same, but shortened.

As bonus tracks i'll be adding IJWAR, the remixes/demos of Claws and FTB that leaked weeks ago and the DallasK remix of Alone. Would love for Try Again to leak too so i can add it to the album and create a 20-track deluxe :chick3:

8 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Only thing missing from your set list are bops All the Time, Do Me, and IDWIAA. :celestial4:

I agree CYE (TOTL in general) is FTB coded. Dark electro pop. She even alluded to medieval imagery back at Broken tour w/ those pillars onstage. Maybe she’ll bring those back :deadbanana2:

Exactly! I thought about adding IDWIAA too on the Act IV and Do Me as part of the encore right before Icy til i realized the setlist would be way too long :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Are y'all changing the final tracklist? I think i'll switch Alone for the extended version and keep the 3:01 version of HITFB if the 2:28 version sounds the exact same, but shortened.

I replaced Alone with this version with a normal pitch, this is how the song should have sounded from the beginning.

• Like 1

Oh so y’all listening to FTB but not sharing? It’s not on that site :cries:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

King of Hearts and Claws are the sheer proof that she still knows how to make good music. Ugh, I wish she never signed to a major label, imagine the music and projects we'd be getting without all of these unnecessary people's involvement... :emofish: 

Well , it's true but she wouldn't have reconnected with Cirkut since it was the label who forced her to reach out to other producers outside Luke

Not gonna call you when I’m drunk 

Not gonna send you pictures 

Not gonna hold you when you come down 

Baby boy, go figure 

I’ll fill your head up with the lines that you rehearse forever 

See your name decline, YOU JUST WASTE MY TIME 

nene-leakes-twirl.gif

43 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Claws should 100% be a single 

The last chorus :WAP: KOH is also a whole bop.
Not Alone being the meh song on this 

The way i can 100% relate to the lyrics of KOH rn... she did what it had to be done

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.thumb.gif.4aac5e1bab4

KOH final leaked, at least it's very similar to the live version

I fear this is gonna be album of the year :jonny4: