• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

great new pic. hopefully we get the uncropped of the album cover too. **** out and some body would SERVE

I still dont get why coconuts is on here. it doesnt suit the aesthetic of the album tbh

• Like 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I still dont get why coconuts is on here. it doesnt suit the aesthetic of the album tbh

They were scrambling to put a solo "hit" on the album.

Just now, Supervillain said:

They were scrambling to put a solo "hit" on the album.

I guess... but that song only has like 20M streams :chick3: Unholy was enough to boost streams

Even Future Starts Now would've made more sense than Coconuts. 

why everyone think is the only problem is coconuts, yes its old but matching with the sound of the album in general, if u still lookin in that way all of the songs not even matching with the aesthetics. there is bunch of scrapped problematique songs on it and alone even not sticking with the cover ☠️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gingguu said:

why everyone think is the only problem is coconuts, yes its old but matching with the sound of the album in general, if u still lookin in that way all of the songs not even matching with the aesthetics. there is bunch of scrapped problematique songs on it and alone even not sticking with the cover ☠️

This tbh. Alone doesn't look like it would fit the albums concept either... I honestly feel like this album will probably be her worst, which is unfortunate because she has more eyes on her than ever before after Unholy and the Grammys. To waste that with an album that is probably her weakest effort to date would be kinda wasteful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Even Future Starts Now would've made more sense than Coconuts. 

I’m so mad FSN is going to be a standalone droplet when it was supposed to be the lead :rip:

Idk for me personally, sure, songs like Sex Talk and HIFTB aren’t super fitting for the album’s overall theme/aesthetic, but my main problem with Coconuts is that it always gave me camp or even parody vibes and it’s even more obvious on this tracklist

41 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

There is no aesthetic for this album lol

2 hours ago, Woo-Ah said:

If I understood correctly, the cover where her coochie is visible was the Problématique cover 🙈

oh you could be right. there was a blurry leaked pic with a sword before FTB was announced. but i can't find it anymore. i wanted to see if it's the pic we just got or a different one.

9 minutes ago, Saint James said:

oh you could be right. there was a blurry leaked pic with a sword before FTB was announced. but i can't find it anymore. i wanted to see if it's the pic we just got or a different one.

It was AI generated.

• Haha 1

Why do I have a feeling she really hates this album and only wants it out and forget about it :rip: 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It was AI generated.

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

"I am very excited about the visuals for this album. I feel like the album art is the best I’ve ever done. I’m now looking into what I wanna shoot a music video for next."

"It’s pop, but I think it has all the sides of me that I want to express. And I think it has a lot of stuff on it that people are not prepared for, a lot of sounds on it that people are not expecting from me."

"I have an amazing collaboration with one of my favorite artists ever, Banks, who I have been listening to for what feels like forever and have been inspired by.  It’s a very different song, very dark. It’s always given me evil-siren vibes. It’s called “Bait” and I can’t talk highly enough about that song. I love it so much."

"Then there’s more Euro inspiration for sure, more techno inspiration. I’m a huge Scooter fan, he’s like German techno royalty. I have some very up-tempo stuff on there, but also some ballads. There’s a song called “Thousand Pieces.” The lyric is, “everything can break in two, but a heart can break into a thousand pieces.” When we found that lyric, I was over the moon. That was with Max Martin’s gang, who were so cool to work with. We flipped this Danish song’s melody and added that lyric to it. It’s the most European thing I’ve ever done."

"There’s an amazing song with Ian Kirkpatrick called “Uh-Oh,” which is this super-fast, unrelenting club song. Then there are some more classic kind of Scandinavian vibes, songs that feel very ABBA. I remember my parents blasting ABBA and that being a big inspiration for me. So yeah, it’s all over the place, but somehow feels cohesive."

"Before “Unholy,” I was in a really dark place, and I didn’t know if I would get to release my music. I’m just so grateful I get to do it this way. It’s a really exciting time."

full interview: hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=336224&title=KIM-PETRAS-FEEDS-THE-BEAST

• Like 2

honestly that new pic would've been a slay as the album cover 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Neither do Alone, HIFTB, Uh Oh or Sex Talk. Give Coconuts a REST :rip:

The aesthetic of the shoot has nothing to do with the sound of the wholr album.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Supervillain said:

This would be a great back cover.

Feed_The_Beast.png

This got me kinda squirtin! :jonny:

5 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

great new pic. hopefully we get the uncropped of the album cover too. **** out and some body would SERVE

spacer.png

I generated this with AI! 

• Like 1

Feed The Beast her worst album? When HIFTB, Revelations, Bait, Claws, King of Hearts and Castle In The Sky to name a few are career highlights already? 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

"So yeah, it’s all over the place, but somehow feels cohesive."

The contradiction :deadbanana2: I think what's cohesive is that all the songs will BOP, regardless of their tone/genre/etc. 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

"Before “Unholy,” I was in a really dark place, and I didn’t know if I would get to release my music. I’m just so grateful I get to do it this way.

Part of me feels that she still hasn't fully recovered from that dark place. :chick3: Not to be a downer... but atp i think she just does what's asked of her by the label. Her energy onstage (at the Miami show) lately has been super low. They only gave her 4 dancers for that set. I wonder if she still feels bitter about Problematique being scrapped and/or Alone not smashing and is just over it. 

51 minutes ago, BradleyBitch said:

spacer.png

I generated this with AI! 

now THATS exactly what i had in mind. literally what i had in mind. stunning 

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The aesthetic of the shoot has nothing to do with the sound of the wholr album.

it should though

Someone should leak Try Again this month tbh. I know it will leak eventually, but i really want this song so i can add it on the album already :chick3:

Edited by Lady Claire