Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

• ATRL Moderator

I am watching tonight because tonight could really end up being such a momentous shift in global Israel perception

For me to be invested again in the future, I need Martin and Israel out. 

• Like 12

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Just now, velocity said:

unfortunately i'm recovering from a foot injury so no going out for me :rip:

also i want to see if anyone has the balls to do anything tonight

I don't think the EBU would let them.  There is going to be a delay on the feed and they will likely have the semi performances ready to cut to at any moment.  In reality, they could telecast the finals without any artists. 

Luckily for us Pissrael was already going to win ROTW even without the political controversies so nothing of value was lost

lbaLa4e.gif

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Could someone potentially hack tonight's broadcast and say something?

:suburban:

Anonymous could? But I'm 100% sure security is tight, Eden had to come to the arena with multiple police cars due to potential threats. :chick3:

24 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Gal Gadot sent a message in support of Eden 

**** YOU GAL GADOT.

So happy Wonder Woman 1984 FLOPPED and was PANNED

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Bambie putting EBU on blast publicly. Oh legend keep your foot on their neck

:ryan3:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Everyone at 23:53 CEST:

dawsey.gif

sis, first of all, this will be ATRL's server 5 minutes after 9 PM (CET)

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Edited by karma police
  • Haha 4

Just now, byzantium said:

I don't think the EBU would let them.  There is going to be a delay on the feed and they will likely have the semi performances ready to cut to at any moment.  In reality, they could telecast the finals without any artists. 

well there's always after the performances too, they can't censor everything :michael:

Just voted from the US. May the best entry win! :heart:

I'm watching but I won't be giving the EBU my money to vote. Sorry Bambie but they don't deserve the cash. :coffee2:

... unless you/someone does an on stage protest, then you might be able to convince me to vote. Especially once I crack open this bottle of rum.

If Israel do pull off a win tonight, I'm gonna need the entire green room and audience members to attempt to invade the stage when she's announced as the winner 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Why not start with this year?  Go out and enjoy the night instead. 

I am staying, watching booing at Isreal as well waiting for many artists to do SOMETHING

All the right wing lunatics will be voting for Israel tonight. I've seen many posts of them saying that they've never voted before but they'll do it tonight. It's really over 

:clack:

• Like 1

1 hour and there is 0 hype in my bones, it really is over. 

british-cop-screaming-screaming.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thismoment said:

All the right wing lunatics will be voting for Israel tonight. I've seen many posts of them saying that they've never voted before but they'll do it tonight. It's really over 

tbh idgi when did right wing people become supportive of israel :rip:

1 minute ago, thismoment said:

And then we have people on the left boycotting. Israel is going to crush the televote, huh?

Anyway, I'm definitively voting for Switzerland, Georgia, Spain and France tonight!

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

3 minutes ago, thismoment said:

This extremist zionist Dutch politician chimed in too. I guess even the Dutch 12 are going to Pissrael

Just now, velocity said:

tbh idgi when did right wing people become supportive of israel :rip:

Because the left predominantly support Palestine. I'm sure most of them don't actually care for Israel, they're just desperate for a reaction out of the left 

• Like 1

Vote for unproblematic queen Nebulossa to unite the world :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So we already kmow that the Is*eli stylist or whatever tried filming Bambie, Marina and Nemo, which resulted in them screaming at her and Marina flipping jer off, but my friend who was there just told me that Marina and Nemo bursted out crying after that incident. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

This extremist zionist Dutch politician chimed in too. I guess even the Dutch 12 are going to Pissrael

Yet no word on Joost? I thought right wing preferred their own country over others :rip:

Edited by Gwendolyn

Rightwingers only support Israel to weaponize them against Islam countries. Notice how they refer to all critique against Israel as antisemitic

Voting 7 times for Croatia and Switzerland and then the last 6 will go to Ireland, feel like they'd love that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.