Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

The way everything from this shitshow will be about Israel tonight. Just cancel the whole thing.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

las verdaderas disfrutonas sabemos que este es el clásico de ESC 2024 :katie2:

I'm gonna be real quería que caliente ganara porque you know but my sister blasting Zorra in the jeep :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Okay... I'm going to have to gather some support from my mutuals on Twitter for this one... Time to claim that the Croatian and Italian artists are Taylor stans:giraffe:

Italy has no chance. Croatia has and he's a Swiftie

7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

If you're not gonna vote make sure to stream this future classic :heart:

No cause why did she eat so hard… mother

• Like 1

Why do I have a feeling some commentators will resign after tonight if Israel wins? I hope we don't lose Graham, he's an incredible commentator. 

the way i have never voted for ESC (or any other competition) but i'm going to vote for Croatia now. not only that they deserve it, but they're out best hope

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Why do I have a feeling some commentators will resign after tonight if Israel wins? I hope we don't lose Graham, he's an incredible commentator. 

If Israel wins, more than just commentators will resign.

There will be countries full-on pulling out (Ireland, Croatia, Norway, Netherlands, Finland, Spain, Portugal). 

It will be the end of the ESC to be honest. I'd say, make Israel lose - then next year drop Israel and Australia.

• Like 1

Streets are saying Marina will pull out a handkerchief with the Palestine flag

• Like 1

ATRL, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS HURRICAN WIN?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 1

Dua should push for a last minute Kosovo entry and debut Falling Forever to secure the win :giraffe:

• Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mezik said:

If Israel wins, more than just commentators will resign.

There will be countries full-on pulling out (Ireland, Croatia, Norway, Netherlands, Finland, Spain, Portugal). 

It will be the end of the ESC to be honest. I'd say, make Israel lose - then next year drop Israel and Australia.

What did Australia do? :deadbanana2: 

Posted (edited)

my conspiracy theory is that the whole disqualification thing was done so they could take attention off *sr**l but obviously backfired and ended up creating a bigger disaster :suburban:

Edited by TROPICUM

Just now, Riot said:

ATRL, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS HURRICAN WIN?

2021.. I miss you.

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Dua should push for a last minute Kosovo entry and debut Falling Forever to secure the win :giraffe:

loving the (radical) optimism but the show starts in 17 minutes :hoetenks: maybe next year! 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Question, my loves. Can I still vote after queen Kaleen performs or will the vote close as soon as she finishes performing?

Posted (edited)

The way Dua wouldn't even pass the semi-finale with those Radical Optimism songs

:suburban:

Edited by Riot
  • Haha 3

My anxiety is through the roof :deadbanana:

the show is about to start in less than 15 minutes i don't think i've ever been this annoyed before the start of the show before :suburban:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Riot said:

The way Dua wouldn't even pass the sime-finale with those Radical Optimism songs

She would qualify with EASE

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riot said:

The way Dua wouldn't even pass the semi-finale with those Radical Optimism songs

Considering what I heard during that recap video before voting.. she could snag a spot with Boys Will Be Boys if she wanted to 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

now why is Radical Optimism randomly catching strays at a Eurovision thread

• Haha 5

Now that we're reminiscing about 2021, stream the best song of the year <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If Portugal is now confirming they were part of the crisis talks that kinda confirms the UK was too, right? They're the only ones left out to not confirm taking part. :deadbanana:

C'mon BBC grow a pair and I'll consider replying to your harassing letters about my license fee.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.