Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

9 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

I don't like that half-assed steadicam circle shot for Italy's acapella part, it doesn't highlight the gagginess at all... Like switch to a static shot to match the music cutting off

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

WERE SO WINNING

GO GODLINA!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Komet said:

Ok now that 20 people got the DM about the odds tea, somebody post it here, it's not like EBU's watching the thread

:clack:

No cause when the good sis POPTART dropped the bomb for this supposed tea, I was expecting something gagworthy but instead it reaffirmed my concerns from day one regarding THAT country. the cards have aligned.

nicki.png

Edited by Pendulum
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

UK first half is the worst possibility and potentially the difference between left and right side of the board if the staging is gonna be too much. :skull:  Like first half isn't bad if your staging is memorable in a good way. But I'm not sure that's what this is gonna be. :lakitu: 

Edited by Jack!

not France stomping on the rest now hold on??! 

show theeeeem she pah pour kwa :jonny6:

I'm in peace knowing that the UK (my #2) will flop but damn those vocals and staging :ghostface: what a mess 

The UK rehearsal looks interesting but those face expressions are giving high on poppers

If that was the intention....... Jail.

Am i the only one to think that Italy sounds terrible in that preview?? Especially "la noia" parts. Also her breath control... :rip:

Hmm France is definitely gonna snatch a good proportion of Jury votes from Italy

• Like 1

Nebulossa will be the Gustaph of 2024

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Funhouse said:

This HIT

6jqr4Zd.gif

Miss Jacqline was ROBBED. Sweden lost themselves a top 10 placement, the twins aren't doing it for me.

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

No cause when the good sis POPTART dropped the bomb for this supposed tea, I was expecting something gagworthy but instead it reaffirmed my concerns from day one regarding THAT country. the cards have aligned.

nicki.png

Oh it's getting bad for s*itzerland huh

:suburban:

Anyways, after all the snippets, it's safe to say the production is a flop this year, and a letdown compared to Liverpool/Rotterdam. Torino stays rotting on the bottom of course, at least half of this stage isn't broken. But I'm really disappointed after the serve that was 2016; I guess Malmo is cursed or smth

France followed by Austria in the semi-final 2 running order

americas-next-top-model-ebony.gif

5 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

France followed by Austria in the semi-final 2 running order

americas-next-top-model-ebony.gif

We ram-di-dam-dam-dam
We ram-di-dam-dam-dam

kaleen-we-will-rave.gif

why is he singing 10 miles away from the mic

So it's safe to say that Televote winner will be the overall winner, since Switzerland, Italy, Ukraine and France will cancel each other in the Jury.

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

So it's safe to say that Televote winner will be the overall winner, since Switzerland, Italy, Ukraine and France will cancel each other in the Jury.

Then get ready for a Ukrainian victory :clap3: 

This year is so good. So many bops, great performances etc. The voting will be very exciting. After seeing all the rehearsal videos the three countries that give me winner are Croatia, Switzerland and France and I think the final result will be very close.

Spain... as much as I love her and the song it's giving bottom 5. UK is really good and has one of the best stagings imo. Germany made 0 noise as usual.

2 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

After seeing all the rehearsal videos the three countries that give me winner are Croatia, Switzerland and France

F7846eIXEAAfltb.jpg:large

• Haha 3

Jokes aside, to me it's between Croatia, Italy and Switzerland (in that order). Netherlands and Ukraine will probably be top 5 but not winners. Greece is too risqué but the televote will be high.

I think it's between Croatia, Italy and Ukraine 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, POPTART said:

Oh boy do I have a tea on certain country and the betting odds :alexz2:

Spill in DMs

HXuHo5a.gif

6 hours ago, Fevesy said:

y'all thought turkiye is coming back but the UK is emulating gay sex on stage so you can kiss that goodbye

:ahh:

Ireland with demonism

Switzerland with non-binarism

UK with Sodoma & Gomorrah

Spain with Sodoma & Gomorrah again

Other girl bops with lustful performances

Yeah, Turkiye ain't ever coming back again

HXuHo5a.gif

1 hour ago, Anthinos said:

This year is so good. So many bops, great performances etc. The voting will be very exciting. After seeing all the rehearsal videos the three countries that give me winner are Croatia, Switzerland and France and I think the final result will be very close.

Spain... as much as I love her and the song it's giving bottom 5. UK is really good and has one of the best stagings imo. Germany made 0 noise as usual.

This is the result of the all televote semifinal. You play it safe and go totally jury friendly, you're in danger of a NQ . It's standout or go home.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.