Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

23 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

That account is weird. Aren't they just ranking the 30 sec clips we've all seen? The press is not allowed to watch the rehearsals (if that account even counts as press lol). I think they will be allowed for the dress rehearsals though (not sure though so someone can confirm) and we'll get the press polls and all that

even so, georgia kinda eating

• Like 3

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Has Bambi always been #7 on the odds or is this a post rehearsal thing? :jonny5: Either way come through!!

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Has Bambi always been #7 on the odds or is this a post rehearsal thing? :jonny5: Either way come through!!

Post rehearsal!  They were #16 this time last month, crept up to around #10 after the preparties, and now is at #7 almost #6 because of how good their rehearsal footage was. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

That account is weird. Aren't they just ranking the 30 sec clips we've all seen? The press is not allowed to watch the rehearsals (if that account even counts as press lol). I think they will be allowed for the dress rehearsals though (not sure though so someone can confirm) and we'll get the press polls and all that

They're not even accredited press. I'm not sure why people follow that account. All they do is spread misinformation + steal content from other journalists/sites without credit 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Updated SF2 prediction post 2nd rehearsals:

1. Switzerland 🇨🇭 

2. Netherlands 🇳🇱 

3. Israel 🇮🇱 

4. Greece 🇬🇷 

5. Armenia 🇦🇲 

6. Norway 🇳🇴 

7. Georgia 🇬🇪 

8. Austria 🇦🇹 

9. Belgium 🇧🇪 

10. Malta 🇲🇹 

-

11. San Marino 🇸🇲 

12. Denmark 🇩🇰 

13. Estonia 🇪🇪 

14. Czechia 🇨🇿 

15. Albania 🇦🇱 

16. Latvia 🇱🇻 

Edited by abelfenty
  • Like 1

This is my unrealistic prediction. I think Denmark and probably San Marino won't make it. However, both have convinced me and I would like to see them make it.

S2

1. Switzerland

2. Netherlands

3. Greece

4. Georgia

5. Norway

6. Malta

7. Austria

8. San Marino

9. Denmark

11. Belgium

12. Armenia

13. Estonia

14. Latvia

15. Czechia

16. Albania

Excited to see the 30s clip of Olly's staging today. Let's steal those jury votes that usually go to Sweden every year, king.

6jqr4Zd.gif

This paradigm shifting performance! Can't believe we'll finally get to see her again. :cries: When I tell you I was obsessed with this back in the day, ugh, I am putting it mildly...

Dana (Israel 1998), Doris (Croatia 1999), and Sertab (Turkey 2003) were the it women in my childhood. :jonny5: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ELENI :jonny:

• Thanks 1

Omg, Chanel :jonny:

Eric performing is VERY interesting considering how vocal he's been about Israel's participation. Either money talks, or he has something up his sleeve

:clack:

• Haha 1

GMuZV1CXUAAJNPp?format=jpg&name=large

Eric's instagram story

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, khalyan said:

Post rehearsal!  They were #16 this time last month, crept up to around #10 after the preparties, and now is at #7 almost #6 because of how good their rehearsal footage was. 

I'm so happy for them and their chances at qualifying, I've always digged the song and Ireland needs a renaissance moment so hopefully Bambi does it for them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

ELENI :jonny:

Imagine being Silia and having to follow this lol

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

GMuZV1CXUAAJNPp?format=jpg&name=large

Eric's instagram story

Again the 'theyr banning the flags!!!' misinfo :priceless: we truly live in a post-truth world. 

I don't even know why they invited him and not somebody who can hold a note. :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

I am glad that they invited Eric and he is right :clap3:

• Like 2

Eric still so hot. Chanel and Eleni legends!

• Like 1

Is that Israeli girl not doing interviews with Eurovision vlog channels or are they boycotting her? I didn't see any interview of her pop up yet.

HXuHo5a.gif

27 minutes ago, Komet said:

Again the 'theyr banning the flags!!!' misinfo :priceless: we truly live in a post-truth world. 

I don't even know why they invited him and not somebody who can hold a note. :suburban:

Imagine thinking Eric Saade can't hold a note

9 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Is that Israeli girl not doing interviews with Eurovision vlog channels or are they boycotting her? I didn't see any interview of her pop up yet.

HXuHo5a.gif

She is literally locked up in that hotel room until she has to perform. She'll be lucky if she's even allowed to be in the green room during the shows lbr. :deadbanana:

Marina is giving us the content we deserve! :clap3:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The shock when this didn't qualify back in 2006...  Whew, people were mad. :alexz2:

Thankfully the better girls made it, Carola (Sweden), Sibel (Turkey), Tina (Ukraine), and they all joined the best one, aka Anna (Greece). :alexz2:

Finland was iconic, but gosh Bosnia and Greece deserved it so much that year as well. :jonny2:

EDIT: Let me quickly mention the graphic design -- hands down the best we've ever had in Eurovision. The esc heart symbols, water everywhere, ... I could cry. We are in desperate need for some creativity back in the graphic department.

Edited by elvenOCEAN
  • Thanks 1

OMFGSKSHSJSHSHSGAG CHANELEGEND! With new choreo for SloMo probably too! AND Eleni!! I am screaming! :jonny5:

Justice has been done to Queen Chanel after last year! We LOVE to see it!

giphy.gif

The graphics of this year are not looking good so far... Sweden truly shot themselves in a leg when they set such a high standard in 2016

boki13-farma.gif

Oh boy do I have a tea on certain country and the betting odds :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.