Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What are these chipmunk backing vocals? :dies: 

i guess they wanted to mimmick the autotune in the studio version? :rip: they should've scrapped it though, replicating autotuned parts will never work till the EBU allows actual autotune

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

22 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What are these chipmunk backing vocals? :dies: 

not marcus and martinus and the chipmunks doing back vocals for mother :duca:

Olly's staging looks fantastic and a big step up compared to Mae last year 

Spain's staging looks good and Mother is serving as usual but the chipmunk vocals need to go.

I'm not feeling Italy's staging tbh. I agree that Angelina looks bored. I prefer her Sanremo staging. It was minimalistic but effective. It's a good song and Top 10 but I'm not so sure anymore about Top 5.

33 minutes ago, Komet said:

Now why does Austria have worse choreo then before ?? :bibliahh::bibliahh: 

Where tf is this serve:

giphy.gif

Right? The leak choreo is sooo cunty and just need polished up really with a better actual dance break. This just looks.. dreadful ngl. She was going around teasing a 3 minute dance break (which the leaked choreo basically was) and from what we saw it's 20s of posing :deadbanana:  Like I just watched the same exact part of the song in the leaked choreo and I just got severely pissed off :redface: She was gonna be off key with or without the hard choreo so should have just kept it

RIP to this cunty queen, let me rewatch the leak and sob actually

giphy.gif

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

I'll be shocked if Spain don't finish dead last

Portugal and some hag juries from other countries will give her cute 46 points and a #21 placement

:suburban:

Maybe Kaleen wanted to tone down the choreo to be able to focus on vocals more

• Haha 1

Austria's lighting looks good and the backup singer's mic is definitely ON.

still having a meltdown rn though, sorry ravers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Komet said:

Ireland is basically lip syncing. 

Are they? The beginning is definitely live. The "I know you're living a lie" part sounds more like a filter instead of lipsyncing

Edited by illia

Rehearsal day 2:

1. Malta - another dance breakdown... okay. The blindfold gag is cute! I hope she manages to sneak in the finale

2. Albania - what the actual **** is this? Lowkey embarrassing

3. Greece - Marina is very charismatic, but like I said before, I feel the decision to do a single shot performance will ultimately be a handicap

4. Switzerland - the more I watch it, the more I like it. Nemo balancing on the spinning platform is impressive, and the entire performance seems very polished. My only worry are their vocals, cause at time they sound a bit out of breath.

5. Czechia - a lot of fire, but this is still so noisey. The performance is giving all style, no substance. Obvious NQ

6. Austria - I still can't believe how painfully uncharismatic Kaleen is, but her staging might be the most aesthetically pleasing this year. Shame about them doing the new, low energy choreo. I really hoped they would embrace the Y2K vibe that the leaked rehearsal had.

7. Denmark - it should be a big finale, but where is the sand? I could also use more close ups of her.

8. Armenia - probably my favorite rehearsal clip of today! The singer is too adorable, and I can't wait to see the entire thing. Could use more energy from rest of the band.

9. Latvia - the staging is doing absolutely nothing from the song, unfortunately. Another obvious NQ

Angelina's performance looks so good 😭😍

57 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Right? The leak choreo is sooo cunty and just need polished up really with a better actual dance break. This just looks.. dreadful ngl. She was going around teasing a 3 minute dance break (which the leaked choreo basically was) and from what we saw it's 20s of posing :deadbanana:  Like I just watched the same exact part of the song in the leaked choreo and I just got severely pissed off :redface: She was gonna be off key with or without the hard choreo so should have just kept it

RIP to this cunty queen, let me rewatch the leak and sob actually

giphy.gif

When I seen the leak, that's when I fell in love with her. The choreo was everything in it. I was expecting her to go that hard. I like what I seen so far from rehearsals, but she really could've shown Silia what an actual dancebreak was with the leak choreo. 

• Like 1

Can't believe Kaarija lost last year only for subpar version of him to win this year.

boki13-farma.gif

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

joost-post-on-a-broadcasting-channel-on-instagram-v0-ymfabwio56yc1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=3948e8ed3272820765520d0e7fd1b8b073e66726

trust the process = out of the top 5 in odds in 24 hours

Edited by Fevesy
  • Haha 3

Can anyone top this?

• Haha 1

Ireland has jumped to 7th place in the odds. 

France should be much higher. Let's see how the odds change when we get the remaining clips.

14 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Can anyone top this?

Please it's not even in top 3 of Armenia entries

Stream Jako

Լա լա լաի լաի լաի լա լա լա լա

myfaverapper-nicki-minaj.gif

• Thanks 1

Croatia already leading by 7% over Switzerland :rip: we're heading to Zagreb next year I fear

Posted (edited)

Edited by Funhouse

myfaverapper-nicki-minaj.gif

The way Silvester recreated this for his performance ahhHH ******* KING MY ******* FAVE A POP HISTORIAN!!!!!! :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

I NEED them in the Grand Final

• Thumbs Down 1

San Marino looks good. I love the intro! :heart2:

Belgium went from having a sure top-10 place to a borderline q in their semi-final

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.