Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

17 minutes ago, igninton said:

After careful consideration, I am 98% sure Switzerland is going to be this year's EaEa

Hmmm I kinda see your point, but there is no way it'll be LAST with the public. I still think it'll snatch enough points to end up on the left side of the scoreboard, if the performance is staged correctly.

If we get that ugly ass pink dress... I'm sorry zero points

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Hmmm I kinda see your point, but there is no way it'll be LAST with the public. I still think it'll snatch enough points to end up on the left side of the scoreboard, if the performance is staged correctly.

If we get that ugly ass pink dress... I'm sorry zero points

I was talking in the sense that it's a big favourite in the odds and people also "seem" to be loving it but it's very polarising on the first listen for the average viewer that's not a ESC fan.

I also have no idea how they will be able to convey the aesthetic of the video into the stage, just like the NL (and although I know NL will also not be anywhere near the top 10, they'll snatch a few points from Nordic countries) :matty:

Scrap this pink dress immediately my god :toofunny2: When Switzerland ruins their chances over bad fashion choices :lmao:

Could this be the choreography for Zari's staging? iirc the whole performance will be one shot. I just hope they don't use that phone ratio. 

A massive slay if they end up serving something similar

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Scrap this pink dress immediately my god :toofunny2: When Switzerland ruins their chances over bad fashion choices :lmao:

we love an enby Eminem 

11 hours ago, igninton said:

I was talking in the sense that it's a big favourite in the odds and people also "seem" to be loving it but it's very polarising on the first listen for the average viewer that's not a ESC fan.

I also have no idea how they will be able to convey the aesthetic of the video into the stage, just like the NL (and although I know NL will also not be anywhere near the top 10, they'll snatch a few points from Nordic countries) :matty:

I think fans are also overrating Switzerland's jury appeal, since juries aren't exactly fans of out-out-of-box entries. I'm expecting its juries position to be also similar to Eaea, aka lower top 10 at most.

• Like 2

Tbh, I wasn't a fan of the song at first but I like the live performance and the energy. I think they is very talented. I can see the potential now. But with the pink dress they will definitely flop in the Balkan countries. Gustaph also got very few points from these countries if I remember correctly.

Edited by Anthinos

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

Could this be the choreography for Zari's staging? iirc the whole performance will be one shot. I just hope they don't use that phone ratio. 

I think this is the preview of what to expect

This will either be the biggest serve or the worst thing ever

4 minutes ago, illia said:

I think this is the preview of what to expect

This will either be the biggest serve or the worst thing ever

I think the biggest IF is: can miss thing keep her vocals intact while doing a full choreo? 

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

The claps are so ***** :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

Switzerland moving off my top 10 based on that performance. I don’t see the vision anymore. 

France and Belgium keep sliding down my list too. 

Who's the most attractive performer this year? Mister and Miss Eurovision if you will :suburban:

I find Luna absolutely gorgeous 

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Who's the most attractive performer this year? Mister and Miss Eurovision if you will :suburban:

I find Luna absolutely gorgeous 

maxresdefault.jpg

the netherlands guy

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dante said:

the netherlands guy

maxresdefault.jpg

girl, Dutch men might be pretty on the outside but they are most unhygienic and nastiest beings, and I have a feeling Joost fits these criteria

6 hours ago, Pendulum said:

that ate but she'd be out of breath by the first chorus

the absolute CHOKEHOLD Dizzy has on me

AmkZ.gif

Ela is the best NQ of all times, see when you do talentry

4x.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Komet said:

Ela is the best NQ of all times, see when you do talentry

4x.gif

The first NQ to have sons (or daughters in this case)

Oh Andromache the legend you are

4x.gif

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

The first NQ to have sons (or daughters in this case)

Oh Andromache the legend you are

song so good even its cheaper copies are a serve4x.gif

somebody find out if ingrid has a distant cousin from cyprus or some other southern/eastern country so she competes for them, cuz she's too spicy for norway to sent I fear 

Italy second with the bookies now I need her to win SO bad

Did someone just say best NQ of all times?

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 3:46 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Both Croatia and Netherlands are better, entertaining, meaningful and more listenable than Belgium and Switzerland

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

These kind of takes should be punishable. 

Like the tastelessness really did JUMP out. 

• Thumbs Down 1

The second best NQ of all times

Јана Бурческа you will always be famous

7 minutes ago, illia said:

The second best NQ of all times

Јана Бурческа you will always be famous

She served p*ssyanka but in retrospect.. it aged like milk? You can tell F.Y.R. Macedonia were taking it seriously by getting a Bulgarian songwriter but it's kinda embarrassing 7 years later. 

Anyway, 2017 was THEE moment :jonny6: Borislav Milanov lowkey ruled 2017-2018 with his songwritings. Also the fact that he and Tamara Gachechiladze (Georgia 2017) met at Eurovision are not married with childen is so gaggy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.