Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Switzerland or Netherlands have to take this 

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Netherlands, Ukraine, and Italy are realistically the countries fighting for a win rn

Croatia would be cute just for the fact a new country would be hosting, but the song itself is atrocious

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

Agreed

• Like 1

This Croatia/Netherlands stan war is so silly... both songs are horrendous, both performers are annoying and untalented, and hopefully the jury will tank them both 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When Estonia gets a higher score than Finland and Netherlands

Edited by Fevesy

See you all in Innsbruck 2025

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

This Croatia/Netherlands stan war is so silly... both songs are horrendous, both performers are annoying and untalented, and hopefully the jury will tank them both 

Both Croatia and Netherlands are better, entertaining, meaningful and more listenable than Belgium and Switzerland

• Thumbs Down 2

29 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Both Croatia and Netherlands are better, entertaining, meaningful and more listenable than Belgium and Switzerland

Well I don't have any of those countries in my personal top 10 so I don't know what that has to do with me but go off I guess

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

ignore the awful camera work and audio difficulties dd

This is the first time he has used the new, mastered version of RTTD. You can particularly notice thed difference by much louder backing vocals during the verses.

I'm gonna need him to upload it to Spotify though, he's been sitting on it for some time now.

tenor.gif

I dont think I have ever seen a worse camera work like ever. Its so bad and the whole performance felt a bit embarassing. They camera didnt even show the farm animals that are apperaing at the led screen that are walking/dancing to the rythm of the song and for me these visuals were so captivating that made me really like the song. But this performance is a mess

11 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Netherlands, Ukraine are realistically the countries fighting for a win rn

We're at the stage of post-NF season where yall are just saying anything huh... It's gonna be long 50 days 

:clack:

Netherlands is absolutely not winning. 

• Thanks 2

Croatia is absolutely not winning. Maybe the talent show in his underdeveloped village (population: 50). He'll go back to his old ways of milking cows and cleaning goat **** after BBL (BaBy Lasagna) embarrasses himself in front of the whole continent LMFAOOO :ahh:

Edited by Pendulum
  • Thumbs Down 5

Netherlands on the other hand... a post-happy hardcore banger with old-school Dutch techno elements. Europapa is an original and eclectic track that will represented new genres for the first time at Eurovision. We've had dozens of cheap entries made with ready-made loops in a pirated version of FL Studio PUHLEASSSEEEE.

Baby Lasagna relies solely on his persona and unfortunately it cannot make up for the sonic diarrhoea RTDT is. Being a cat lover is not enough. The fact that no one is talking about Croatia being a winner outside of Croats and/or a small niche of Eurovision fans is self-explanatory. 

Edited by Pendulum

Nurse, it got out again

nicki.png

ot: AzerBUYjan kinda top 10, yes ethnic yes bop

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Komet said:

Nurse, it got out again

nicki.png

ot: AzerBUYjan kinda top 10, yes ethnic yes bop

Referring to someone by it? that's not cute 

Edited by Pendulum

Baby Lasagna fans hitting a new low 

Լէ լէ լէ լէ լա
Լէ լէ լէ լէ լա
Ահահա
Ահահա աաաաա
Լա լա լայ լա լա լայ լայ լա լա լայ
Լալալալալալալա

gleektate-dance.gif

• Like 1

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Croatia is betting on themselves like Malta was in 2021

Luktelk is hitting extra on this gorgeous sunny day

Vilnius 2025

gleektate-dance.gif

Anyways Joost is my husband and I need him inside of me and he will obliterate Baby Fadsagna in May

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Hurem said:

ignore the awful camera work and audio difficulties dd

This is the first time he has used the new, mastered version of RTTD. You can particularly notice thed difference by much louder backing vocals during the verses.

I'm gonna need him to upload it to Spotify though, he's been sitting on it for some time now.

This should've been an audio only upload :suburban: They better have sent it to EBU already, we don't need unnecessary fees draining the already non-existent funds

Although I don't really hear a difference 

Allthough maybe if Croatia wins it would give the EBU incentive to finally sponsor Bosnia's return.. and North Macedonia, and Bulgaria.. and possibly Turkey :WAP:

7 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Luktelk is hitting extra on this gorgeous sunny day

Vilnius 2025

gleektate-dance.gif

so true bestie... I just hope it's Kaunas 2025 with its Žalgirio Arena, I need 15-20K venues again, I'm tired af of these shoeboxes. still thinking of the grand Nokia Arena we could've had 

1 minute ago, Komet said:

so true bestie... I just hope it's Kaunas 2025 with its Žalgirio Arena, I need 15-20K venues again, I'm tired af of these shoeboxes. still thinking of the grand Nokia Arena we could've had 

Goodluck booking those 20K venues you speak of cause it's only gonna get worse from here :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Goodluck booking those 20K venues you speak of cause it's only gonna get worse from here :ahh:

well, the Zagreb Arena is the only suitable venue in croatia and it's 20K, so... 

n4Uzc1T.gif

7 minutes ago, Komet said:

well, the Zagreb Arena is the only suitable venue in croatia and it's 20K, so... 

n4Uzc1T.gif

Split is more known by tourists and has a 10K arena

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.