Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Who even cares about the arenas?

As long as the show is good I don't even mind 3-4k venues

gleektate-dance.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 hour ago, little legend said:

I dont think I have ever seen a worse camera work like ever. Its so bad and the whole performance felt a bit embarassing. They camera didnt even show the farm animals that are apperaing at the led screen that are walking/dancing to the rythm of the song and for me these visuals were so captivating that made me really like the song. But this performance is a mess

Croatians who are spreading this crap performance all over Reddit, YouTube, etc. it's like they want to sabotage him and make ESC secure they don't win this year seeing how HRT organizes live events. It's like my dad was filming me at school show.

:clack:

26 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Split is more known by tourists and has a 10K arena

spacer.png

That one got closed down last year because they didn't pay their bills :bibliahh::bibliahh: A Bosnia at Eurovision tea.

But yeah it could've worked capacity-wise, although I'm not sure if Split has suitable infrastructure in general for a host city.

25 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Split is more known by tourists and has a 10K arena

spacer.png

Split has a football stadium, but it's open air

It would be an epic Eurovision grand finals watching everybody performing in the rain like Taylor Swift in her ERAS tour

n4Uzc1T.gif

1 hour ago, Komet said:

This should've been an audio only upload :suburban: They better have sent it to EBU already, we don't need unnecessary fees draining the already non-existent funds

Although I don't really hear a difference 

The master was done for the ESC, so yeah, that version was submitted and will likely be on the CD/vinyls too.

You can't hear the difference because the audio shitty, but trust, once you listen to the HQ version with your earphones... whew. The layering vocals are the absolute serve.

1 hour ago, Solaria said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Croatia is betting on themselves like Malta was in 2021

I'm not sure if Netherlands stans are trolling (just like their fave), but Croatia's growth on the odds is as organical as it gets. Another reason why it's not Croatians fueling the odds is because we can't access any of the betting odds because of our laws, and even if we bypass it with a VPN, we can't use our credit cards. What you're claiming is just not realistic.

• Thanks 3

Why are we discussing arenas in Croatia? You need to win to host, not finish 15th

spacer.png

• Haha 2

On 3/22/2024 at 11:38 PM, illia said:

Croatia sweetie don't be alarmed but there's an ugly bіtch next to you

tumblr_oesqakTiHm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Tel Aviv had a tiny ass arena in 2019 and it ended up looking fine

Although I still prefer the bigger stages. Lisbon 2018 >>>

n4Uzc1T.gif

12 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

It's giving: "well it's over" i fear...

They will do anything but disqualify Israhell :biblio:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Hurem said:

They will do anything but disqualify Israhell :biblio:

If Israhell is in, like they clearly are thanks to the stupidity of EBU. They should be very, very concerned about the safety of all the artists, delegations and everyone attending. Some horrible things can happen.

16 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

If Israhell is in, like they clearly are thanks to the stupidity of EBU. They should be very, very concerned about the safety of all the artists, delegations and everyone attending. Some horrible things can happen.

And do you think that's an appropriate reaction? It's just a song contest, it ain't that serious. 

2 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

And do you think that's an appropriate reaction? It's just a song contest, it ain't that serious. 

How can i or anyone else think that it's an appropriate reaction? What kind of question is that? Lol

It's just a song contest to you or me, but sadly it's opportunity for something else for some vile ppl.

3 hours ago, Solaria said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Croatia is betting on themselves like Malta was in 2021

Short answer - they're not. 

International betting sites are blocked in Croatia, which is preventing them from betting. 

The views, polls and YT reactions have been organic. 

• Like 2

I can see Croatia winning televoting but receiving like 20 points from the juries

Meanwhile The Netherlands might not win jury vote but can definately be inside the top 10 of jury vote and with a huge public vote win ( even if they are like 2 or 3 at the public voting)

When Croatia and Netherlands both flop and Marinallah Satti comes out on top

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Israel should definitely be disqualified. Sorry but what is happening in Palestine at the moment is inhumane and wrong and of course it is also about security. I find the decision extremely negligent and illogical.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, little legend said:

I can see Croatia winning televoting but receiving like 20 points from the juries

Meanwhile The Netherlands might not win jury vote but can definately be inside the top 10 of jury vote and with a huge public vote win ( even if they are like 2 or 3 at the public voting)

You need to be inside top 5 with both  juries and televote to actually win. 

If Croatia stays in lead until rehearsals, I don't see how juries will ignore that and place it below top 5.

Of course, a lot depends on everyone's performance, but I don't think juries tanked bookies favourite, ever. 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Please support your fellow sister on YT:gaycat1:

not 02 Albania... :suburban:

21 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Netherlands, Ukraine, and Italy are realistically the countries fighting for a win rn

Croatia would be cute just for the fact a new country would be hosting, but the song itself is atrocious

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

technically, theyve already hosted

Can we talk about how Australia has the most underrated song this year? Not sure if they will qualify but they absolutely should

jnkcentrals-no-its-true-its-true.gif

This was awesome :jonnycat:

After careful consideration, I am 98% sure Switzerland is going to be this year's EaEa while Zari will go down the same route as Who The Hell Is Edgar

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.