Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

24 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Screaming at EurovisionWorld closing the old poll and coming through with the new rules :deadbanana2:

https://eurovisionworld.com/esc/eurovision-2024-poll

Suprised it took them this long to implement a seemingly easy fix. People have been rigging the poll and voting for their own country for years

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

After watching the official recap of all 37 songs, here are my jury predictions.

Top 3: Belgium, France and Switzerland

Top 5: Serbia and Croatia

Top 10: Italy, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine and one of these (Azerbaijan, Netherlands, Slovenia or Germany)

I can see Germany impressing juries with the vocals enough to collect a lot of 3-4 points, while Azerbaijan and Slovenia will stand out for being different, but jury-baity enough to score enough points. Netherlands will smash the televote, but I don't see the "experts" voting for it. If they'll want to do damage control after Cha Cha Cha, those points will likely go to Croatia instead imo.

Televote is gonna unpredictable and I can't wait for the results sequence :duca: My top contenders for the win at the moment are Belgium, Croatia, France and Italy.

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

This is exactly what I expect the reaction of the GP to be in May. 

I don’t think the general ESC public will have the same reaction as a bunch of Americans who are more concered about what size tire the male models are flipping rather than the actual song itself. 

• Haha 1

I doubt Serbia will even move forward to be able to get the jury points at all

UglUuSh.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I’m sensing a Belgium NQ today!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dante said:

I doubt Serbia will even move forward to be able to get the jury points at all

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I'm sensing a Belgium NQ today!

tumblr_o83qdfXNBU1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Haha 3

Unrelated but I think it's so stupid to have the 6 people on stage limit in the year of 2024 :rip: we're not in the 60's

This is why a lot of perfomances look very empty on a big ass LED stage

• Like 2

When the juries vote for Kaleen as a thank you for her husband for staging their countries over the last 10 years and she gets 4th in the televote then what?

giphy.gif

Edited by Fevesy
  • Like 1

This queen is getting a middle of the scoreboard finish in May, like 12-16. Period. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

This queen is getting a middle of the scoreboard finish in May, like 12-16. Period. 

spacer.png

I honestly think she might end up dead last :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2024 is so good! I love how unpredictable the race is.

France, Serbia and Spain are really underrated. Spain has a massive bop and I will vote for her :chick1:

My votes are going to Austria, Spain and France. Maybe Croatia, Serbia and/or Malta, too.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Either her or Germany I agree

• ATRL Moderator

I am very close to putting Ireland back as my #1. The music video did absolute wonders for it and I really hope they’re able to translate that vision to the stage 

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The ageism jumped out sis 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Either her or Germany I agree

Germany is getting at least some points from the jury. Spain is giving 0 points overall :'( 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I am very close to putting Ireland back as my #1. The music video did absolute wonders for it and I really hope they're able to translate that vision to the stage 

Underrated. People put it in the NQ box because of the awful NF performance, but the production of the entire show was embarrassing. I can see Swedes coming through with a visually appealing performance and her making it through. (though i still think she's borderline Q at best)

I feel like half of the annoying Käärijä stans now stan Baby Lasagna and the other half stan Joost and they're no longer united by their hatred of Loreen so now they're fighting each other instead

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

If she ends up last then Europe has no taste because the song alone is a banger and I was told last year that that is the most important thing and that a very good staging with an inaccessible song would flop (EaEa). We will see anyway (and I don't care much this year since they are letting Israel in)

What are the chances of Marina winning?  

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Screaming at EurovisionWorld closing the old poll and coming through with the new rules :deadbanana2:

https://eurovisionworld.com/esc/eurovision-2024-poll

Gave my vote to sLOVEnia because I am obsessed with Raiven and Veronika, incredible song!

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

UK would dominate if they held national selection contest with 2 semifinals and a final. It would boost their TV ratings and help boost careers of unknown UK artists that need spotlight to get their career rolling.

I want Rina Sawayama to give us Frankenstien 2.0 and win Eurovision :jonnycat:

but they refuse to give visibility to artists tbh...

I really like UK's song! It's one of their best songs imo. Top 15 should be possible, maybe even Top 10 with a good performance and with "swedish staging".

On 3/13/2024 at 10:28 AM, OhRly? said:

You are always welcomed back !

Faro region is my next plan

Fast forward to May and Spain, Germany and the UK will be bottom 6 again like they usually are

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.