Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

The drag queens are so awkward :redface: 

The interviews are sending me dnjdndnnjj

Bambie and Tia bonding over getting food poisoning... what is going on in the city of Malmö...

- What inspired the look?

- Peace.
- ...we love peace!
:hoetenks:the hosts are a littlle bit awkward but endearing

Hera mothering :jonnycat: 

yeah mama this turqiouse garbage is utter garbage. Turin 2022 might have been a mess but they had the best opening ceremony ever, no come on now. also, we switched on Tia Kofi after UKvsTW, didn't EBU know about that? 

w5YZKd431NW43c6vxvocZUuWcxeT2-pFQ2iX4YFGQ-A.jpg?auto=webp&s=07bcad65940febcf92864ce6316ff5776fabc7d8

IsraHELL truly making this entire organization potentially on par with Italy 2022? :toofunny3: From what I hear, there are little to no billboards for Eurovision in Malmo because they don't wanna allow people to vandalize them, and spread their message that way. Imagine not being able to promote the contest in the host city :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

IsraHELL truly making this entire organization potentially on par with Italy 2022? :toofunny3: From what I hear, there are little to no billboards for Eurovision in Malmo because they don't wanna allow people to vandalize them, and spread their message that way. Imagine not being able to promote the contest in the host city :dies: 

The Turqoise Carpet in Italy was FAB.

I wonder if EBU thinks letting Israel participate was worth it :gaycat6: The organization has been awful so far and who knows what will happen during the live shows (hopefully nothing)

The crapet :rip: this is what happens when you host in a fugly city

I'm still very surprised Eden Golan flew to Malmo instead of recording the live-on tape and sending it instead, like everyone was doing in 2021 and 2022 just in case of the COVID stuff

14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

That's not true. The billboards are everywhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

GM0mvjtXUAEer0I?format=jpg&name=small

927d92bc1c59bbf4520421ec30ac8b887eea1f2b.gif

Baba Roga if she served :clap3: 

The red carpet event BOMBED and I'm not buying that it's because of the security measures, aren't they right next to a huge road or smth? svt is just sterile (meaning BORING) as ****

My man Eric performing on Tuesday :gaycat4: Ready for the stunt

Bring back capital cities hosting 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nasa said:

I wonder if EBU thinks letting Israel participate was worth it :gaycat6: The organization has been awful so far and who knows what will happen during the live shows (hopefully nothing)

oh but you had no problems with Israel participating?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

That's not true. The billboards are everywhere. 

Are there? My friend who is there says the vibe feels very subdued compared to past couple of years.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526l938eadr1h13lpop2l

28 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

oh but you had no problems with Israel participating?

621hq.png

And you were very loud about boycotting this year but we all see how that played out :clap:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I was wrong. Fan media interviews are allowed. I thought someone said they weren't allowed but at least we're getting some content from the boring carpet.

Edited by Anthinos

2 hours ago, abelfenty said:

Bring back capital cities hosting 

Zagreb 2025 :foxaylove:

Turquoise carpet/Opening ceremony should be held around the National Theatre :smitten:

shutterstock_170753786-1024x768.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i cant believe finale is in few days, this year went by so quick 

Hu6XRus.gif

• Haha 4

What a time to be alive tbh. :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@KillingYourCareer King of Eurovision, any predictions on who has a chance of winning this Saturday?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.