Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | SEMI FINAL 1 LIVE, VOTE 🇱🇹

Queen Conchita

Doing the rating, I genuinely enjoyed 9/15 in SF1; 14/16 in SF2 and 6/6 for the Big 5 + Sweden.

Really mad I tuned in to this year's Eurovision only when April came.

2NaDVQR.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• Hurem

• Pendulum

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

@Hurem @Funhouse How was EiC for you?

I unfortunately wasn't able to attend this year but it looked like a good time!

Euro pa pa pa pa pa pa pa :beatfreak: Euro pa pa pa :beatfreak: HEY! 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

@Hurem @Funhouse How was EiC for you?

An absolute blast! I only wish I was closer to the stage, but this way I could get drunk and annoy people by belting Ramonda and Rim Tim Tagi Dim

singing-azaelia.gif

4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Beginning from that pro-Palestine protest they were trying.

I felt kinda bad for them cause not only was that poor lady chanting without a mic, they decided to blast music on their stage, making it impossible to hear what they were yelling. 

I'm more than okay with them protesting though, that's how you bring awareness :michael:

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

An absolute blast! I only wish I was closer to the stage, but this way I could get drunk and annoy people by belting Ramonda and Rim Tim Tagi Dim

girl not drunk when half of the attendees are -18 :rip: 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

I felt kinda bad for them cause not only was that poor lady chanting without a mic, they decided to blast music on their stage, making it impossible to hear what they were yelling. 

I'm more than okay with them protesting though, that's how you bring awareness :michael:

You're right, I just didn't appreciate the guilt tripping. But now I'm feeling extra bad now because we were blasting Eurovision songs on a portable speaker and that might've also blocked their chants :rip: 

EUROVISION YOU CAN HIDE

YOU'RE SUPPORTING GENOCIDE 

period

singing-azaelia.gif

THE WAY I switched on Denmark randomly and bumped it to my top 5

SAND

SAAAAAAAAAAAAND

singing-azaelia.gif

• Like 5

Can we get rid of Switzerland and Croatia from the Top of Scoreboard and Odds already? They are clearly not winning this 

spacer.png

THERE'S NO GOING BACK

WOAAAHHH

singing-azaelia.gif]

MY ANXIETY ATTACK

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

it's what wiwibloggs deserves tbh!

Jerry and Alyona started rehearsing their perfomance in Slovakia

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

it's what wiwibloggs deserves tbh!

now why is they bothered, somebody didn't like their artsy fartsy noise? :priceless: 'norm core' 'cool ***** queers' like how insufferable can you get :priceless:

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Pendulum said:

THERE'S NO GOING BACK

WOAAAHHH

singing-azaelia.gif]

MY ANXIETY ATTACK

wait not you switching like a *** :gaycat4:

btw the Zagreb mayor confirmed on his reddit AMA that Arena Zagreb is already booked in case of a win

btw Bambie Thug misgendered themselves at EiC by referring to themselves as a queen 

2NaDVQR.gif

Is Bambie going to have the same meltdown and say Europe doesn't understand art when they inevitably NQ next month?

spacer.png

Edited by abelfenty
  • Like 1

Why is Israhell climbing up the odds? :biblionny:

Love how everybody is switching on wiwibloggs :clap3: DOWN WITH THE EUROVISION JOURNALISM MONOPOLY :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Komet said:

Besa with this skillful drag:ryan3:

Y'all better VOTE for this queen :jonny:She needs to come up with a slayful performance and blow everyone away with her vocals and miraculously make it to the finals. Why did they have to give her the death spot when she's already going against so many strong songs :chick3: I'll be so sad when she fails to qualify (although that's what I expect to happen)

LOGO.jpg

ATRL, stop voting now!

In total, 43 members have voted, which is the most sets of votes we've had in any ATRL-O-VISION so far! Thank you for participating!

27uZMgr.gif

Qualifier reveal will take place at 8PM CET.

(in 5 hours and 30 minutes)

Who is gonna be a shock NQ? :lakitu:

Spoiler

@Solaria    @original_lifeline    @KevinDG    @Funhouse    @KillingYourCareer    @Fevesy    @illia    @EnterTheAttic    @Dan Leonelli    @gimmelaugh    @VeniceBeach    @Bloodflowers.    @blown away    @DLW    @Komet    @FallenFroot    @Cholien    @Jack!    @Green Tea Is Green    @BOOM!    @Lil Mxnster    @POPTART    @abelfenty    @khalyan    @Kitty Kat    @noahfence    @feelingsonfire    @TheCal    @Anthinos    @little legend    @ZIVERT    @Rob_Matteo    @Dom    @igninton    @Dante    @Toudi    @Kamil24    @Pendulum    @Konril    @alstrom    @Sheegs    @Miles.    @woods

Edited by Hurem
  • Like 9

This year a new "Producer's Choice" category will be introduced.

Host broadcaster SVT has revealed that 25 of the 26 artists in the Grand Final (Sweden has already drawn position 1) will be able to pick First Half, Second Half or Producer's Choice in a random draw.

This means that if an artist pulls out Producer's Choice in the random draw – the show producers will be able to place that song anywhere in either the First or the Second Half of the running order.

The change means there will now be 6 places to pick in the First Half of the running order, 6 places that can be chosen in the Second Half and 13 Producer's Choice places.

This being the "big change" :rip:

Literally what is the point of that. :rip:

Either ditch the draw and put the power with producers or leave it as it is.

This doesn't really seem fair to me.

Edited by POPTART

San Marino and Norway grew on me.

Yeah, this year is better than last year for me.

2NaDVQR.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.