Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

I am simply shocked. That's the reason why he's not allowed to perform? Ridiculous. Avrotos would be crazy if they just tolerated this.

• Like 9

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 minute ago, velocity said:

because israel has deep pockets and the people at EBU are desperate money hungry pieces of **** with no morals

I know MoroccanOil is owned by a zionist but I don't think there's a shortage of companies willing to sponsor the biggest entertainment event in Europe

• Like 2

Noo we can't lose Ireland

I just know Bambie's gonna come on this bіtch mad as HELL tonight and end all zionists

blkthrnLQ.thumb.gif.36ca023fb64c65ec910f

• Like 2

I was feeling pretty calm about it all but if THIS is the actual reason... yeah I'm getting pissed 

• Like 4

So why are they saying this 

1 minute ago, illia said:

blkthrnLQ.thumb.gif.36ca023fb64c65ec910f

Now why am I in it :laugh:

Ok so no Nemo fans in this thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, illia said:

Their biggest threat is Croatia not Netherlands

we dont know, maybe they have ebu voting results and voting for Joost was enormous?

17 minutes ago, velocity said:

so as suspected the punishment does NOT fit the crime. absolutely disgusting :biblio:

We all know the real reason why such overmeasure was taken. They didn't like his comment at the press after second semi finals show.

• Like 6

i'm actually seething, this is so unfair

• Like 3

At this point the Netherlands should just withdraw next year. They're the biggest non-big 5 financial contributor. Let the EBU feel the consequences of their actions.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LIMA said:

They're my winner :gaynetcat3:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I wonder why she didnt keep it on and stood her ground, otherwise it all looks just like  theatrics

And here comes the thumbs down

• Like 1

• Haha 2

Just now, LIMA said:

We here sis! The Nemo nation is small but mighty. Our top 3 is coming if they preform

monarch.thumb.gif.f40ee5fdfbe5fb815732e6048eb34d60.gif

• Like 2

Just now, JennyWayne said:

At this point the Netherlands should just withdraw next year. They're the biggest non-big 5 financial contributor. Let the EBU feel the consequences of their actions.

yup, AVROTROS has to withdraw (and take the Flemish broadcaster with them too, I'm sure they'd be willing)

• Like 1

ALSO, it's so ******* irresponsible of the EBU to let people speculate about this nonevent for over 24 hours. I've seen international press allege that he physically beat someone, I've seen people speculate that he sexually assaulted someone. They're not doing ANYTHING to protect the artists that make their little show.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, LIMA said:

They have their stans; people here have mostly been focusing on the drama and trying to prevent Israel from winning the whole thing (which is looking like it will happen) :deadvision:

• Like 2

it's actually sick that they don't give a damn and would simply play a pre-recorded video

no respect or morals in any way

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

https://www.svt.se/kultur/senaste-nytt-om-eurovision-song-contest-2024?inlagg=65abc338dd44846d80e038dcc895e0c3

EBU Director General: "Can't look back and say it was the wrong decision"

Ahead of tonight's final, thousands of protesters have taken to the streets to protest Israel's involvement. EBU Director General Noel Curran is adamant that the decision to let Israel compete was the right one.

"I cannot look back and say that the EBU has made the wrong decision, he says in an interview with SVT."

"We saw that Israel's TV company had not broken any of the EBU's rules regarding the competition."

He also says that he believes that tonight's final will go smoothly and that he is not worried about the security surrounding the final.

By SVT

Edited by Pendulum

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

ALSO, it's so ******* irresponsible of the EBU to let people speculate about this nonevent for over 24 hours. I've seen international press allege that he physically beat someone, I've seen people speculate that he sexually assaulted someone. They're not doing ANYTHING to protect the artists that make their little show.

There's a police investigation. What do you want them to say? Do you want them to potentially compromise it by making a statement? The investigation, if it proceeds, could take weeks to reach a conclusion. It would be premature and inflammatory to say anything before it either does (or does not) reach a conclusion. 

I hope todays show will the messiest ever, I love Eurovision but after everything I want every artist to destroy ebu (and Isreal), I hope there will be tons of broken performances with artists doing SOMETHING.

also I want Bambi to put on her body full of meaningful writings like **** EBU and her forhead

• Like 2

So Joost hit a camera after repeatedly asking not to be filmed and he's disqualified???

Meanwhile the state of Israel is bombing cities and they are not

16 minutes ago, illia said:

Their biggest threat is Croatia not Netherlands

how exactly? joost klein has a very dedicated fanbase all over europe, he was the only threat against israel. who the **** is baby lasagna? those bookmakers dont know ****

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

"We saw that Israel's TV company had not broken any of the EBU's rules regarding the competition."

Clown GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYClown GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYClown GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.