• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• slw84

• TeeJay

• Helios

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, beautiful player said:

I wonder what Britney music would be about post-MeToo movement, post-Covid & post-racial reckoning of 2020.

It almost would feel offensive if she'd go back to her bubblegum brand.

Britney's brand of music has always been escapism and fun with some personal and emotional songs here and there. She has said in the past that she doesn't feel comfortable being too personal or specific in her songs as it feels to her like exploiting her experiences and relationships. She also has a way of turning dark themes from her life into fun and slightly cheeky and acerbic pop songs (Piece of Me, Circus for example). After everything she has been through I could see her incorporating some of those experiences into any new music she makes but in an accessible and empowered way.

The way I’m deep in the Britney is not well conspiracy TikToks and immediately thought this is making more sense now reason this. Please someone help me :deadbanana::ahh:

I don't believe a single thing that comes from TMZ about Britney tbh...

I feel they always try to include some sort of slight jab or negative perspective in every post of hers. It's disgusting really!

That's fine with me. I really love the artist she was and the artist she was becoming. I feel like she still has so much to offer musically.

Odd since music tends to make the least money. Now that’s she’s out of the conservatorship she can tour smaller venues and make a good amount of money.

8 hours ago, paddii_ said:

The way I’m deep in the Britney is not well conspiracy TikToks and immediately thought this is making more sense now reason this. Please someone help me :deadbanana::ahh:

Those are so stupid. Literally posts of her dancing or just sitting there smiling with creepy music. :ace: 

I’m curious about what sound she will go for this comeback. :jonny6:
like I understand if she don’t wanna perform or have a massive hit. But I hope the production is great 

12 minutes ago, Helios said:

Odd since music tends to make the least money. Now that’s she’s out of the conservatorship she can tour smaller venues and make a good amount of money.

Britney Spears would never nee dto tour a "small venue", she doesn't care how big the venue is. She literally doesn't like performing anymore or that work schedule. She was forced for 13 years, they ruined that for her. If she ever toured it would definitely not be small :dies:

Edited by JustHoran

Honestly, I'm fine with this if it's her decision. I would LOVE for her to do music and do music videos again :duca: 

There are plenty of artists that do music and other stuff that no longer tour. She doesn't have to anymore, and if she ever decides to do a small tour again then she always can. She's Britney Spears.

I hope this is true, for her fans. Britney is only 41, way too young to be retired and she loves making music, just hated how she was treated. As long she finds a balance to do what she wants and be comfortable, everyone should be happy

47 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Britney Spears would never nee dto tour a "small venue", she doesn't care how big the venue is. She literally doesn't like performing anymore or that work schedule. She was forced for 13 years, they ruined that for her. If she ever toured it would definitely not be small :dies:

It’s not 2007 anymore. Time to join us in 2023. :skull:

Hopefully she can sign to a different GOOD label too

I just want her to get rid of that horrible robotic voice abd the stupid British accent. Give us a good pop album without all the antics and over produced voice gimmicks 

4 hours ago, Helios said:

She did arenas in multiple places in 2018, don’t be stupid :rip: 

Well, beggars can't be choosers

On 5/13/2023 at 2:50 PM, Iceland said:

We need Britney Jean 2.0  :jonnycat:

We need the REAL Britney Jean :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Helios said:

Celebrities can make millions of dollars a million different ways these days. After years of performing against her will I’d never expect her to do it again as a money grab. 

she’s Britney Spears, she will always be able to make money. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

On 5/13/2023 at 3:47 PM, ICLDXU4HS said:

Sounds good. I hope she does an acoustic album.

:toofunny2:

11 hours ago, Helios said:

She literally broke records in some places in 2018 with her tour and cause an election to have to be rescheduled due to how many people were attending her show.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:37 PM, ICLDXU4HS said:

But what is she going to make money from???

I think she still makes money of the music she recorded in the last +20 years.. she’s fine hun

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

She literally broke records in some places in 2018 with her tour and cause an election to have to be rescheduled due to how many people were attending her show.

Wait WAT? :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Wait WAT? :bibliahh:

Exactly, do not EVER doubt the legendary britney spears. She can and will tour successfully if she ever decides she wants to. And it was Israel that moved its elections because of her concert.

" Spears performed for around 60,000 fans at Hayrkon Park, Tel Aviv, on July 3. Due to the concert, the Israeli Labor Party delayed their election for a new chairperson by a day. It was originally scheduled for July 3, the same day as Spears's concert, but party officials feared traffic jams and that party members would choose the concert over finding a polling station."

5 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Exactly, do not EVER doubt the legendary britney spears. She can and will tour successfully if she ever decides she wants to. And it was Israel that moved its elections because of her concert.

" Spears performed for around 60,000 fans at Hayrkon Park, Tel Aviv, on July 3. Due to the concert, the Israeli Labor Party delayed their election for a new chairperson by a day. It was originally scheduled for July 3, the same day as Spears's concert, but party officials feared traffic jams and that party members would choose the concert over finding a polling station."

QUEEN BEHAVIOR!!!!

16 hours ago, Helios said:

She's not doing it for the money.

Also, she can make money in so many other ways.

Touring and shows seemingly might be traumatic for her considering her concerts post 2008 comeback. 

That's the point.  The conservatorship left a bad taste for performing shows.

I just hope she can muster up a couple award show medleys when receiving  newer icon awards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.