Gabby Barrett - "Glory Days"

Bentley

''Glory Days'' is the top track as well as the cover of the ''New Music Friday Country'' playlist on Spotify (200 000 likes), above the new Carrie Underwood. Her team really seems to believe in this track, between the playlisting on Spotify and the radio deal :clap3:

23060903444626317718194053.png

23060903444326317718194052.png

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Kamil24

• LovaticSwiftie

2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

''Glory Days'' is the top track as well as the cover of the ''New Music Friday Country'' playlist on Spotify (200 000 likes), above the new Carrie Underwood. Her team really seems to believe in this track, between the playlisting on Spotify and the radio deal :clap3:

23060903444626317718194053.png

23060903444326317718194052.png

Stuck at 12 on country iTunes, actually dropped to 11. I know iTunes is irrelevant so I’m trying not to panic but… :dancehall2: @SamanthaJadeFr

4 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Love the full song, but a bridge would enhance the song so much! 

I agree! 

Just now, Bentley said:

I agree! 

I feel like it jumps into the chorus too fast as well

iTunes US: #36 (+17)

iTunes US Country: #11 (+11)

iTunes Canada: #41 (+15)

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

Stuck at 12 on country iTunes, actually dropped to 11. I know iTunes is irrelevant so I’m trying not to panic but… :dancehall2: @SamanthaJadeFr

Her streaming numbers are probably gonna be more interesting to look at than her sales on ITunes i'm sure, but if she can' even go high on iTunes with how low the sales are :dancehall:

3 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Her streaming numbers are probably gonna be more interesting to look at than her sales on ITunes i'm sure, but if she can' even go high on iTunes with how low the sales are :dancehall:

I know but I don’t think anyone uses iTunes anymore. Hopefully the streaming will be better. I know usually country fans use Amazon music 

47 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I know but I don’t think anyone uses iTunes anymore. Hopefully the streaming will be better. I know usually country fans use Amazon music 

Yeah she will probably sell like 2k on iTunes or something like that, maybe even less, unless you're a male country artist, women sells poorly digitally. I mean ''Pick Me Up'' went Platinum only because of streaming. I don't think the song is even half way through a Gold certification with just the digital sales.

iTunes US: #31 (+5)

iTunes New Zealand: #14 (NE)

iTunes Ireland: #73 (NE)

15 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

iTunes US: #31 (+5)

iTunes New Zealand: #14 (NE)

iTunes Ireland: #73 (NE)

This is flopping :weeps: 

Any streaming numbers? I think she played it too safe with this 

5 hours ago, Bentley said:

This is flopping :weeps: 

Any streaming numbers? I think she played it too safe with this 

This already peaked on iTunes and the song hasn't entered the Spotify Top 200 so the song received at least less than 300 000 streams.

23061011465826317718195300.png

It’s ova for her. Let’s see how many adds this pulls today 

11/06/23 - Daily Country Radio Update:

#48 (NE) - Gabby Barrett - ''Glory Days'': Spins: 661 / Audience: 3.108

Already entered the Top 50 on Country Radio before radio impact day tomorrow.

12/06/23 - Daily Country Radio Update:

#46 (+2) - Gabby Barrett - ''Glory Days'': Spins: 716 (+55) / Audience: 3.259 (+0.151)

11/06/23 - Daily Country Radio Update:

#48 (NE) - Gabby Barrett - ''Glory Days'': Spins: 661 / Audience: 3.108

Already entered the Top 50 on Country Radio before radio impact day tomorrow.

12/06/23 - Daily Country Radio Update:

#46 (+2) - Gabby Barrett - ''Glory Days'': Spins: 716 (+55) / Audience: 3.259 (+0.151)

It’s flopping really badly on sales and streaming, radio won’t carry it too far if that continues :dancehall:

I really hope she announces album #2 as soon as possible! Had this on repeat for the last couple of days

1 hour ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I really hope she announces album #2 as soon as possible! Had this on repeat for the last couple of days

If things continue the way they’re going we ain’t getting an album :rip: 

Number 1 most added so far with 40 adds. I don’t believe they are done reporting yet so she should end up with more! 

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

Number 1 most added so far with 40 adds. I don’t believe they are done reporting yet so she should end up with more! 

I think ''The Good Ones'' went to #1 too. Sometimes country radio support songs and make them #1, even if they flop on the chart. But i'm sure her label thinks otherwise and would prefer sales over airplay. ''Goldmine'' came out almost a year after ''I Hope'', so if that tells us anything about her second album release :dancehall:

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I think ''The Good Ones'' went to #1 too. Sometimes country radio support songs and make them #1, even if they flop on the chart. But i'm sure her label thinks otherwise and would prefer sales over airplay. ''Goldmine'' came out almost a year after ''I Hope'', so if that tells us anything about her second album release :dancehall:

76 first week adds for the final number 

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

76 first week adds for the final number 

That's a lot, usually male country artists are the ones receiving this amount of adds.

Spoiler

Payola is working, now we need the Spotify payola!

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

That's a lot, usually male country artists are the ones receiving this amount of adds.

Hide contents

Payola is working, now we need the Spotify payola!

Radio is gonna drop it as soon as they see the steams and sales. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.