• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Kamil24

• LovaticSwiftie

Queen delivered :weeps:

come on country radio, redeem yourself for not taking Pick Me Up to number 1. 

We need you here for daily updates mama

4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

@SamanthaJadeFr you’re finally back sis I thought you died 

I forgot to respond to your last previous comment but yes, i'm back...

GIF-211219-133238-2.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bentley said:

come on country radio, redeem yourself for not taking Pick Me Up to number 1. 

The song is a hit, probably my favorite Gabby's song since her debut. 

As usual, it was too hard for country radio to make Pick Me Up to number #1, they had to have 12 men being #1 before.

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

Just now, SamanthaJadeFr said:

The song is a hit, probably my favorite Gabby's song since her debut. 

As usual, it was too hard for country radio to make Pick Me Up to number, they had to have 12 men being #1 before.

It’s been a rough year for female country again but I’m pretty sure this has a radio deal tomorrow and that her team will go all out! 

let’s stream purchase and request to make this another hit for maga Queen :jonny5:

Someone say that she may have a radio deal for the day the song impacts country radio :alexz2:

3 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I forgot to respond to your last previous comment but yes, i'm back...

GIF-211219-133238-2.gif

:alexz: 

Someone say that she may have a radio deal for the day the song impacts country radio :alexz2:

I’ve heard the same :duca: 

I've not been following her life, but did Cade impregnate her again, or can she finally go full on with the promo?

I've not been following her life, but did Cade impregnate her again, or can she finally go full on with the promo?

She’s already popped the second one out and is joining Kane Brown on tour with her guitarist and spawn. So to answer your question, yes she can do promo! And is looking snatched for the gawds! 

Time to make this thread a little more active to spread the word about her new single.

Gabby was at the ''2023 K-LOVE Fan Awards'', last sunday on may 28th.

She gave an interview where she talked about collaborating with Colton Dixon on “Build A Boat” and future potential CCM collaborations. 

Spoiler

And she also praised my favorite song on ''Goldmine'', ''Got Me''. Forgot about that one and how she had HITS!

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

She’s already popped the second one out and is joining Kane Brown on tour with her guitarist and spawn. So to answer your question, yes she can do promo! And is looking snatched for the gawds! 

Finally, and touring with Kane Brown who is a radio darling can only benifit her (hopefully), but yeah, it's been hard for every female country artists, even Carrie Underwood is in her flop era.

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

6 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Time to make this thread a little more active to spread the word about her new single.

Gabby was at the ''2023 K-LOVE Fan Awards'', last sunday on may 28th.

She gave an interview where she talked about collaborating with Colton Dixon on “Build A Boat” and future potential CCM collaborations. 

Reveal hidden contents

And she also praised my favorite song on ''Goldmine'', ''Got Me''. Forgot about that one and how she had HITS!

The song with Colton is good too! 

im worried though, this isn’t even charting in the country top 200 on iTunes :weeps:

maybe we’ll be joining Carrie in her flop era :weeps:

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

The song with Colton is good too! 

im worried though, this isn’t even charting in the country top 200 on iTunes :weeps:

maybe we’ll be joining Carrie in her flop era :weeps:

Can't be worst than the promo single  ''Footprints On The Moon''...right :dancehall:

5 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Can't be worst than the promo single  ''Footprints On The Moon''...right :dancehall:

We can hope :toofunny3:

i forgot about that time period 😩

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

We can hope :toofunny3:

i forgot about that time period 😩

Got me scared for a second for the future of her career. Thank Godbby for ''Pick Me Up''!

2 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Got me scared for a second for the future of her career. Thank Godbby for ''Pick Me Up''!

Yes pick me up saved her. Fotm was a terrible single choice anyway. Should have been Thank God and Got Me sent to Christian radio 

''Glory Days'' just entered at #18 on the ''New Music Friday'' playlist on Spotify (+4 000 000 likes). Pretty good for a female country song. Marren Morris is just above her and Miranda Lambert just behind her. Country Queens in the Top 20.

23060907412926317718193879.png

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Yes pick me up saved her. Fotm was a terrible single choice anyway. Should have been Thank God and Got Me sent to Christian radio 

What a stain on her discography. I knew Warner was on to something when they didn't send ''The Good Ones'' on pop radio.

5 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

''Glory Days'' just entered at #18 on the ''New Music Friday'' playlist on Spotify (+4 000 000 likes). Pretty good for a female country song. Marren Morris is just above her and Miranda Lambert just behind her. Country Queens in the Top 20.

23060907412926317718193879.png

Yes we love to see it! :clap3:

Love the full song, but a bridge would enhance the song so much! 

iTunes US: #53

iTunes Canada: #56

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.