Why isn’t Beyoncé dancing on her new tour?

CrimsonX

17 hours ago, Thor said:

at least my fave wasn't putting ppl to sleep at her show

IMG_0882.gif

Embarrassing, as usual

:lmao:you guys are ridiculous

I didnt know she injured herself, when was it?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrimsonX

• Lovett

• Bears01

• FreeXone

On 5/11/2023 at 1:20 AM, RihRihGirrrl said:

It's been known that she suffered an injury 

Did her team say that? Cause the foot surgery justification I only see it in the comments

On 5/12/2023 at 2:25 PM, chaklux said:

The major difference is even with minimal dancing, Bey tour is still far more entertaining. She is serving vocals, visuals and still putting on the best tour in years by a MPG without having to dance that much.

far more entertaining is subjective. To me, britneys worst tour is more entertaining and better than any beyonce show.  Beyonce is just cold, robotic and bland to me. She has little to no personality in what she does. As I said, subjective....

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Beyonce is just cold, robotic and bland to me. She has little to no personality in what she does. As I said, subjective....

Guess you haven't seen any of the footage of this tour, where's clearly having the time of her life. Nothing cold or robotic is happening. Sounds like you have a preconceived notion that you refuse to deviate from. :michael:

On 5/13/2023 at 1:20 AM, period sis said:

This is the same section your fave blocked off with curtains when she hit the same stadium... this isn't the game your want to play boo :heart:

screaming

On 5/12/2023 at 7:17 PM, Donquizote said:

Her Femme Fatale era :bibliahh:

:rip:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Guess you haven't seen any of the footage of this tour, where's clearly having the time of her life. Nothing cold or robotic is happening. Sounds like you have a preconceived notion that you refuse to deviate from. :michael:

I've actually watched the entire show through videos and have seen every beyonce tour live in person except for the Ladies First Tour and OTR tours cuz I have no interest in seeing Jay. I won't be seeing this tour in person however because i refuse to pay those prices, no show is worth the amount of what those tickets cost.

With that said, even on this tour, she still seems robotic to me. For me, she seems like someone who has seen the criticism of her lack of personality and is trying to put on an act of someone who is having fun but it just seems bland and fake to me. There is just no real personality there. I feel like the hive has gotten so used to her godly persona that she has put on for so many years, acting like she's a deity, that now she finally smiles a bit and yall praise it as if she's showing so much personality.

And to clarify, i'm not hating on her. I just look for something different in the people I stan. I enjoy their personalities most and for me, beyonce doesn't have that. At least publicly, she may be a fabulous person in her personal life but in public, on stage, ect... she doesn't imo. But as I said, it's subjective.

Just now, TeeJay said:

I've actually watched the entire show through videos and have seen every beyonce tour live in person except for the Ladies First Tour and OTR tours cuz I have no interest in seeing Jay. I won't be seeing this tour in person however because i refuse to pay those prices, no show is worth the amount of what those tickets cost.

With that said, even on this tour, she still seems robotic to me. For me, she seems like someone who has seen the criticism of her lack of personality and is trying to put on an act of someone who is having fun but it just seems bland and fake to me. There is just no real personality there. I feel like the hive has gotten so used to her godly persona that she has put on for so many years, acting like she's a deity, that now she finally smiles a bit and yall praise it as if she's showing so much personality.

And to clarify, i'm not hating on her. I just look for something different in the people I stan. I enjoy their personalities most and for me, beyonce doesn't have that. At least publicly, she may be a fabulous person in her personal life but in public, on stage, ect... she doesn't imo. But as I said, it's subjective.

Nothing screams "pressed" like this totally bizarre, fabricated hater 'deity' narrative. Not a single member of the Hive views her like a god. Not once has she ever acted like a god. This entire narrative is just straight up dumb. I'm sorry, but it's genuinely embarrassing to read.

If you can watch footage like that, or any footage from this tour, and can't see her personality bursting out and the sheer joy radiating from her, then that is a personal issue. Nothing more, nothing less.

29 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Nothing screams "pressed" like this totally bizarre, fabricated hater 'deity' narrative. Not a single member of the Hive views her like a god. Not once has she ever acted like a god. This entire narrative is just straight up dumb. I'm sorry, but it's genuinely embarrassing to read.

If you can watch footage like that, or any footage from this tour, and can't see her personality bursting out and the sheer joy radiating from her, then that is a personal issue. Nothing more, nothing less.

pointless to argue. that user views her as calculated to the bonus..  when she cried during flaws and all in the first show of renaissance, that user probably thinks it was staged top.

that comment reads absolutely fabricated to further the notion of "even as a beyonce fan I can say shes actually bad". its bullshit and there's an agenda behind it

31 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

pointless to argue. that user views her as calculated to the max..  when she cried during flaws and all in the first show of renaissance, that user probably thinks it was staged, too.

that comment reads absolutely fabricated to further the notion of "even as a beyonce fan I can say shes actually bad". its bullshit and there's an agenda behind it

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

34 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Your inability to understand and accept "subjective" sounds like a personal issue. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just now, TeeJay said:

Your inability to understand and accept "subjective" sounds like a personal issue. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thought as much. :toofunny3: You tried.

40 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

You said She is cold, robotic and bland, with no personality but yet you've seen all her solo tours live and have watched the entire show of the renaissance tour through online videos. The irony of your statement. Pick a struggle! 

19 minutes ago, chaklux said:

You said She is cold, robotic and bland, with no personality but yet you've seen all her solo tours live and have watched the entire show of the renaissance tour through online videos. The irony of your statement. Pick a struggle! 

When you have more than 3 brain cells two things can be true at the same time.

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Babe it's not her, it's you :emofish:

I'm pressed at the fact I'm going to see her for the first time and she's doing the least :rip:

As an impartial Beyonce listener, I thought the tour looks really interesting and she is looking STUNNING. She's definitely having another peak lookswise.

The names of these threads are giving me Britney Femme Fatale tour PTSD lol

I think Bey’s tour looks great even with the huge decrease in dancing/energy. She honestly has the confidence, swag, and charisma to just stand there. Only thing she needs are a wind machine and vibes.

Having said that, I think it’s funny how the standards change depending on Beyoncé and the excuses others use for their fav, that were never allowed, all of a sudden, are acceptable. 

Gaga & Britney were nicknamed Hipga & Brittleknee (later Knee), for their injuries. I guess we’ll just start calling Beyoncé, Foot.

Where did we find out about the foot thing

17 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Where did we find out about the foot thing

Lots of people who organized and attended the Dubai show reported on it, and she was limping the whole time. Also on the Renaissance Tour you'll notice her right heel is chunkier than her left

3 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Also on the Renaissance Tour you'll notice her right heel is chunkier than her left

They look exactly the same to me.

21 hours ago, MrLovett said:

What song is this? It sounds like a bop!

On 5/13/2023 at 3:17 AM, Donquizote said:

Her Femme Fatale era :bibliahh:

Pffft you know what I thought that when she danced with the picture frames :toofunny2: the tour has so many familiar elements hihi 

Ot:

She looks beautiful and the staging is so professional but it’s a shame she isn’t dancing for a dance pop album 

17 hours ago, Baby Boy said:

I think Bey’s tour looks great even with the huge decrease in dancing/energy. She honestly has the confidence, swag, and charisma to just stand there. Only thing she needs are a wind machine and vibes.

Having said that, I think it’s funny how the standards change depending on Beyoncé and the excuses others use for their fav, that were never allowed, all of a sudden, are acceptable. 

Gaga & Britney were nicknamed Hipga & Brittleknee (later Knee), for their injuries. I guess we’ll just start calling Beyoncé, Foot.

EXACTLY.. 

be careful or the hives will start calling you racist even tho BEY is clearly serving lacklustre energy accompanied with unknown songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.