Why isn’t Beyoncé dancing on her new tour?

CrimsonX

What gives?

she pretty much phoned it in during heated and a song like that which has so much energy feels like it requires a little more effort. This is a turn up track for the clubs, something that sounds amazing drunk. I needed a cute dance with a bunch of females and definitely a cute dance during the outro. 

I just saw the drag segment with honey and that was another chance for her to do some dancing.

so what gives? Why isn’t Beyoncé dancing?

Edited by CrimsonX

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrimsonX

• Lovett

• Bears01

• FreeXone

It's been known that she suffered an injury 

Less energy than a pregnant lady plus Actual Lip syncing.

It's giving Victory Lap. 

She’s literally pushing 50. Give her a break.

2 minutes ago, Aren said:

@Admin! :bam:

4 minutes ago, Aren said:

She's only 41...

OP: she is still healing from her injury.

Edited by schnetzka

The silver lining is that vocals will be at the highlight. 

I saw the clip of her performing diva and she was barely moving. 

tbh her vocals sound amazing so she’s probably prioritizing vocals plus she’s also older now it happens Madonna started slowing down and doing less choreo since the Rebel Heart tour. 

Clearly injured as it was said a few months ago. Now the issue is: is she recovering from the injury and wants to start slow and take no risks or is it a chronic injury and she is in pain? If it's the first one it's not a big issue but if it's the latter it's quite worrying.

9 minutes ago, Aren said:

41 isnt pushing 50 omg :skull:

She’s coming off an injury, she has 50+ dates to perform, and she’s 41. 

She can afford a tour of slowing things down a bit. Shes had 2+ decades of phenomenal, high dancing performances. Some of your faves would literally die if they attempted her Coachella performance 

17 minutes ago, Aren said:

18 minutes ago, Aren said:

Age shaming much? Such a disgusting comment! Giving those 18years old twinks that develop mid life crises when they turn 30 vibe. She is just 41 by the way which is far from pushing 50

the audacity of some fanbases to come with their ageism and jealousy :deadvision:

15 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She's in her 40s, has had 3 kids and is recovering from an injury

it’s really not more complicated than this. thankfully she’s one of the few entertainers that can sell out a show just based on vocal ability alone, which will reliably hold down the show until she continues to heal :clap3:

I’m just saying that outro to heated goes off and gives you life and I didn’t really see Beyoncé get hers. Like shake that wig a little sis? She just stood during doing the work of something she could’ve easily handed over to her backing track.

She noticed others can do a lot less and sound way worse and still make millions 

Why isn’t she forcing Jay-Z to make Rihanna come up on stage with her and do a cute little dance with her. Is she not the queen? Would that not be a slay?

why is she dressing in a bumblebee outfit with those big horns? and what’s up with the pseudo nude outfit? Seems to be the theme of the era, being naked but no visuals? Mam you’re a mom!

Edited by CrimsonX

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

You hate her yet checking for her? :clownny:

I don’t hate anyone. Where did I say I hated her?

2 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Why isn’t she forcing Jay-Z to make Rihanna come up on stage with her and do a cute little dance with her. Is she not the queen? Would that not be a slay?

why is she dressing in a bumblebee outfit with those big horns? and what’s up with the pseudo nude outfit? Seems to be the theme of the era, being naked but no visuals? Mam you’re a mom!

She can do whatever the hell she wants, and has decades of some of the best performances any entertainer has ever put on. She doesn’t have to dance for you, unless you’re paying, and even then :rip:

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

She can do whatever the hell she wants, and has decades of some of the best performances any entertainer has ever put on. She doesn’t have to dance for you, unless you’re paying, and even then :rip:

Concert looks wack. It’s not giving any energy.

6 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

She noticed others can do a lot less and sound way worse and still make millions 

The way this might be true :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.