Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

The ****? Wasn’t Disco already composed of a bunch of Golden outtakes? 

No it wasn't.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

10 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

…so she’s using rejected rejects for her new album? :deadbanana2:

Wasn't and Tension isn't either (or am i wrong?)

None of the tracks I heard have anything remotely similar to Disco, even if it had a demo that was reworked to fit the vibe of the album, is that a problem? :rip:

Kylie is always recording stuff, so even if it was "something for this project or that one", does it really matter? 

As for the leaks, at this point it looks like it's two groups that are going after each other. The latest leaks even points them to Say Hey. I guess someone was banned, and it's not dealing with that well. :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

She just needs to fire Sky Adams, like please

and those saying some of these sound like Disco rejects - in fact, they are

Things We Do For Love

You Still Get Me High

Green Light

Story

Somebody to Love

sound like they could have come from the Disco sessions tbh 

10 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

…so she’s using rejected rejects for her new album? :deadbanana2:

No, it wasn’t

But here songs like One More Time or Green Light were already recorded for Disco

This album feels like a record we would get after KMO if she never ended up in Nashville :dies:

22 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

This album sounds creatively lazy and rehashed from what she has already done.

Nothing new, nothing daring... Just Kylie making Kylie music. :rip:

this is all we need from someone on their SIXTEENTH album

10 hours ago, .Chad. said:

No offense, but the idea of leaks truly hurting albums anymore is such a dated concept. Like who tf is DOWNLOADING LQ mp3s in the streaming era?? Truly vintage. It’s such a niche forum-specific stan thing nowadays.

this and even most stans won't listen for the surprise factor :thing:

Edited by campelo

Didnt Kylie say she wanted to give a new Life to some DISCO songs on an interview last year? Maybe she meant including some reworked outtakes 

43 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This album feels like a record we would get after KMO if she never ended up in Nashville :dies:

wait now my hopes are back up given that kmo was her last good record to me

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

wait now my hopes are back up given that kmo was her last good record to me

Saaaame, and based off of Drum and padam this will serve too! 

What's happened to the Sayhey forum?

Non members could read posts without signing up, but not anymore.

2 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

What's happened to the Sayhey forum?

Non members could read posts without signing up, but not anymore.

hold on to now leaked with "join sayhey for more exclusive leaks" in the file name so thats probably why 

We are aware of leaked files being shared and are co-operating fully with legal representatives from Kylie's label to trace the individuals responsible for the leaks. We are also aware of people deliberately labelling files as having come from SayHey in an attempt to have the forum closed down, but the label are also aware of this.

Kylie:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

hold on to now leaked with "join sayhey for more exclusive leaks" in the file name so thats probably why 

So the new single is out tomorrow and any potential new fans can't sign up to her biggest forum? What a debacle this era's turning out to be. :deadbanana2:

Has the rest of the album leaked?

5 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

So the new single is out tomorrow and any potential new fans can't sign up to her biggest forum? What a debacle this era's turning out to be. :deadbanana2:

Has the rest of the album leaked?

you still get me high and padam padam in lq and the label uploaded snippets with 40 secs to 1 min for all songs on tiktok. they removed it now but its probably everywhere. also hands had 2 different snipppets uploaded so theres a full 2 min of the song out there

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

you still get me high and padam padam in lq and the label uploaded snippets with 40 secs to 1 min for all songs on tiktok. they removed it now but its probably everywhere. also hands had 2 different snipppets uploaded so theres a full 2 min of the song out there

From what I've been reading, HOTN is of HQ, so there's no way the rest won't leak before it's official release in September (unfortunately).

3 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Signups have been closed for ages. They only changed it so that casuals can't read temporarily. Both will reopen at some point obviously.

23 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Howling at the remaining local fans discovering after more than 20 years she is the ultimate mindless industry plant that just releases every two years the same void, budget, generic dance rehashes solely to cash the pink pound :dies:  good riddance lovers

The complete and utter mental illness :rip:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

The thumb :WAP:

Oh ***** 

she finally serving striking visuals!