STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

If your fave has a beef with another celeb, will you hate that celeb?

prézli

If your fave has a beef with another celeb, will you hate that celeb?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. If your fave has a beef with another celeb, will you hate that celeb?

no, i love my faves but i don't know them personally

if the other person did something bad then yes i'd think that that's bad but that's about it, i'm not spending my life hating on someone i don't even know personally.

yes, i'm an obsessed katy hater because of this! i have multiple dupes like @MadMax12 and @Weweethat exist only to make set up comments threads for katy to be dragged! i can't stop thinking about katy for a day. she's always on my mind. i hate what she did to gaga and taylor! :alexz2:

Yes.

There are many duds out there who think that by disrespecting Nicki and coming at her, their careers are gonna thrive and they wanna get clout by using her name, only for them to throw dirt at her name and end at their own burials.

I don't care who you are! If you mess wth Onika, you are dead to me! and we'll make sure you regret coming at her!

If it was a shady comment, probably not. If they went out their way to try and sabotage them, yes 

7 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

If it was a shady comment, probably not. If they went out their way to try and sabotage them, yes 

This.

Thats why I disliked and ignored Taylor Swift‘s persona and music since Red until Reputation. I grew up tho and started to separate artist from art. :bird:

No, I luckily possess critical thinking skills that allow me to form opinions on my own.

No. That’s embarrassing.

But thank god my fav is sane, has a functioning brain. Unlike some, no brain, just arms. 

No grown adult should 

• ATRL Administrator

No because I’m a sane person who doesn’t engage in parasocial behavior. 

No, I don't hate Madonna because Janet's didn't/doesn't like her for example. I don't see the point in disliking someone for not getting along with someone else.

Otherwise Elton John fans must hate a shitload of celebs.

Maybe. Usually, I love my fave and just totally indifferent with others. So if my fave found a reason to hate someone, I don’t really care so I think I can hate them like idc really. I never really liked anyone besides my fave anyway.

I used to but not anymore, it's not my fight to fight.

No I don't care about their personal relationships

It really depends. If it was personal probably not but if it was something like messing with their career then yes.

Of course not, because that ultimately has nothing to do with me.

Yes.

Mariah Carey, Pink, and Avril Lavigne are all on my **** list 

Depends. One of my faves has some unknown beef with one of my other faves but i couldn’t care less. 

No, I have a brain. Thank you very much.

I hate eminem 

I hate slipknot's (Corey Taylor) 

so I guess i'm that person :gaycat6:

however When Tom said he didn't like MGK I haven't listen to kells since.. however I still hate eminem :fan:

depends, like when both of my faves (rih and azealia) beefed i went on azealia's side because no one else is:sistrens:

Yes, because he doesn't respond nor care so somebody has to

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.