• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• alfonso12

• collin

• aesthetic bih

Charli really dodged one there. Ava is like lower than the bottom :skull: The definition of vanilla

As a remix this could’ve been cute ig but I’m glad the original version was just Charli let’s just say that 

Ava never should have been a queef of a thought for this track, the universe worked itself out. 

Imagine turning down a Charli XCX collab...

I also think something went down between them for her to expose Ava like this.  It's not really like Charli to start a beef with another female artist :rip:

I see y’all acting high & mighty as if y’all wouldn’t eat it up were the collab a reality :dies:

dumb move cause ava is never gonna be mainstream tbh… the best thing she can do to guarantee a lasting career is slide into the PC music crowd 

8 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Fun fact: Ava was supposed to be on Used to Know Me but she rejected it as well.

original or remix

cos i can understand her rejecting remixes

i would've loved this actually :jonny: 

Let’s be thankful for that! :clap3:

Good Ones really sounds like an Ava song. Maybe she wasn't ready to share that pop gem with Charli because she didn't want to be beat at her own genre :noparty:

7 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

Sorry hun, it did 7k in the US. Idk about other charts but if she got another 8 WW then good for her, I guess.

I can’t really hear Ava singing Good Ones so not really a huge loss. But girl, imagine her featuring on New Shapes or Beg For It. That would’ve been such a slay!

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

I also think something went down between them for her to expose Ava like this.  It's not really like Charli to start a beef with another female artist :rip:

Lmfao - I can’t with your seriousness on this site today. She said she didn’t want to be on a song, she hasn’t thrown shots or started any beef. Don’t be so literal. 

8 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Good! Wish Rita Ora also declined! We could have the superior original solo version of Doin’ It. @Beyonnaise

they did well together on doing it:giraffe:

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

i mean people are allowed to make the choice that they do. maybe ava didn't find the song to be the right fit for a collab. it never has to be that personal? all she did was respond. not start beef. it wasn't an expose. ava wasn't attacked lol

2 hours ago, punisher said:

dumb move cause ava is never gonna be mainstream tbh… the best thing she can do to guarantee a lasting career is slide into the PC music crowd 

ava is mainstream what are you even talking about

21 minutes ago, Akasaka Sad said:

they did well together on doing it:giraffe:

i hated it. so unnecessary and the solo was much better. also so made that their actual collab elevator was never released. it was a rita featuring charli track

Ava let a good one goooOOOOooooOOOooo

I love Ava & Charli but yeah I don't think Ava would worked with Good Ones tbh. 

Approaching Ava Max at all, for anything :clown:

imagine getting denied by ava max :skull: 

Ava is too big and mainstream to be collaborating with smaller artists

10 hours ago, The Witch said:

Ava saying no to having a good song in her discography @Leptine

spacer.png

Are we surprised?

imFq83v.gif

10 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

she’s not gonna end up sharing **** about the new album if y’all keep posting things from the account. smh

Nobody cares, she's making it hard for European angels to get in and the whole thing is cringe. Just post it openly :rip:

Charli never should've asked her in the first place

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.