Is Ajay's power bigger than you thought?

thatsmydemi

Not power, she's just a very viral reactor. Same would have happened if it was like Zach Campbell (e.g. look at the backlash he got about his Megan video). They're just popular and known for liking Beyoncé. It was more shock factor than anything.

Powerful is someone like Fantano who has actual sway with music listeners and celebs like Drake DMing him.

Fhpec1UXkAI0J__?format=jpg&name=large

FnpwKzmXgAEU7Fu?format=jpg&name=small

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• charot

• Kassi

• TaggedGalaxy

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

Meltdown over what? I’m sorry did REN’s universal acclaim disappear? :gaycat2:

Her opinions are not much different from critics'. Reviews are just somebody's opinion. At least she's real, not like those bunch of asslickers. 

35 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Since when is the standard for youtube reactors causing a change in sales? :skull:

It’s not the standard. They said she’s powerful. I said let me know when she has real tangible impact when she reacts to music. That is power, not a Twitter discourse among stans and stan accounts. RELAX. 

Edit: I’ve gotten into heated arguments in my defense of Ajay on this site so ain’t no hating over here :gaygacat4:

Edited by 45seconds

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

And whose name was attached to that thread again? The name that made it to 30 pages :gaycat2:

Now since you keeping tabs go tell me how many post I had in youtuber’s “comeback”  thread.. I’ll wait :giraffe:

You're exhausting.

It is... She got a beyhive making a reaction vid to her reaction... :deadbanana2:

Edited by Cool

9 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Girl.  I mean this sincerely, you need to be more self aware.  

I mean did it yes or no? What has changed since the YouTuber “review”? Are ppl returning tickets? Did it stop her from having her longest charting song of her career? So what’s this “power” you speak of?  :gaycat2:

Maybe you’re the one who needs to be more self aware hun..

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

4 minutes ago, charot said:

Her opinions are not much different from critics'. Reviews are just somebody's opinion. At least she's real, not like those bunch of asslickers. 

Her reaction may have been "real" but it was also overtly negative in a dry and annoying way.

That's we respect this Queen. She wasn't living for it, but she was gagging at the details that deserved praise.

Fvck9MQWIAAM0BJ?format=jpg&name=small

Between the vocal work, production, and musical range expressed on Renaissance, Ajay could have done more to highlight what she DID like. But she has no taste, wbk. :gaycat3:

She’s definitely more influential than any of the critics who are counted on Metacritic 

14 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Then she must not be that girl you claim she is :gaycat1:

Well she's not a celebrity so understandable she doesn't have a wikipedia page or something, but she has a following, reach, influence... Girlie has established/built a brand and reputation.

Edited by charot

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You're exhausting.

So Im assuming you did your homework and the results were ZERO post :gaycat2:

The album is back to "growing" on the GP and has actually increased worldwide in sales and streams. :rip:

2 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

I mean did it yes or no? What has changed since the YouTuber “review”? Are ppl returning tickets? Did it stop her from having her longest charting song of her career? So what’s this “power” you speak of?  :gaycat2:

Maybe you’re the one who needs to me more self aware hun..

Girl you are a mess. :deadbanana2: Log off for a bit.  Touch some grass.  This review has you in a spiral and it is not cute.

Just now, charot said:

Well she's not a celebrity so understandable she's doesn't have a wikipedia page or something, but she has a following, reach, influence... Girlie has established/built a brand and reputation.

So a nobody, ok. 

Trust me, ya'll. I've watched basically ALL of Renaissance reaction vids from straight, gay, black, white, male, female, pop head, rock head, rap head, couples, good, bad, indifferent, etc reactors... And Ajay's was one of the least insightful and least entertaining. 

Just very whiny overall. :jonnycat:

Just now, byzantium said:

Girl you are a mess. :deadbanana2: Log off for a bit.  Touch some grass.  This review has you in a spiral and it is not cute.

So I assuming the answer to my questions are NO.. this “power” is another atrl losers myth :lmao:

Someone should merge this thread with the other thread and make a new mega thread! :jonny6:

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

So I assuming the answer to my questions are NO.. this “power” is another atrl losers myth :lmao:

Mean Girl Laughing GIF

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

So a nobody, ok. 

The last time I checked we're in 2023 aka internet era. You don't have to be a celebrity to be relevant.

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Other reactors are reacting to her reaction :deadbanana2:

It’s getting weird

It's Beyonce's power, not Ajay

1 minute ago, charot said:

The last time I checked we're in 2023 aka internet era. You don't have to be a celebrity to be relevant.

Last time check, she’s a nobody with no type of pull whatsoever :rip: 

The power is BEYONCÉ's. Don't get it twisted. B*tches love to use Queén's name for attention.

50 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She is just a YouTuber reactor but the hive letting this women get to them says a lot about the entire fanbase. 

now the hive is saying her opinion doesn’t matter, she need to retire again, she is a nobody etc. then why is everyone so bothered? It doesn’t change Beyoncé critical reception or commercial success of this album. But one women alone ended up really shaking the entire fanbase core. the hive is so fragile when it comes to Beyoncé weather or not people like her music or not. It smells like insecurity big time.

This is stan culture as a whole though. 

Mostly, the reaction was a shock, so the Hive was playfully ruminating on it talking about how it was their "9/11 :cries:" and other banter. But then, like clockwork, haters pick up on it and run with "See! Someone with actual taste. I been saying the album was bad all along!" Then it becomes a full blown stan war. :rip:

I've been on stan Twitter/forums for over a decade now... it always plays out like this. Doesn't even have to be real, it could be something like Beyoncé's dress folding and that will transform into a full blown surrogate conspiracy. Or maybe the sun is bright one day, and now the Hive is having to defending Bey against skin bleaching rumors. It's always about diminishing Bey. :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

The album is back to "growing" on the GP and has actually increased worldwide in sales and streams. :rip:

But the YouTuber’s power they say :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It's Beyonce's power, not Ajay

1 minute ago, Shinning said:

The power is BEYONCÉ's. Don't get it twisted. B*tches love to use Queén's name for attention.

This. Basically. :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.