Is Ajay's power bigger than you thought?

thatsmydemi

21 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Love Ajayy but call me when causes an album to rise or fall in sales not a couple of tweets. 

She’s still the best reactor though. 

Since when is the standard for youtube reactors causing a change in sales? :skull:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• charot

• Kassi

• TaggedGalaxy

i just hope she stays honest and never backs down:giraffe:

57 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Again. This nobody had like 3 threads on this site, no one cared until,  Beyonce name was in the mix. So yes, Beyonce Power :gaycat2:

No. She's always been relevant. Everything she does is an event... her reactions, her comeback etc. I personally don't get the hype but lbr she's a pop culture icon now.

Edited by charot

Y’all are extremely stupid people :rip:

her reviews deserve to be weighed in on metacritic :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, charot said:

No. She's always been relevant. Everything she does is an event... her reactions, her comeback etc. I personally don't get the hype but lbr she's now a pop culture icon.

Relevant to who? Bc google has no clue who she is :skull:

Pop culture icon?! You girls really need to touch grass at least twice a day:deadbanana4:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

1 hour ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Relevant to who? Bc google has no clue she is :skull:

The way you're trying to dismiss her relevancy just bc she trashed Beyonce's album :rip:

Edited by charot

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Pop culture icon?! You girls really need to touch grass at least twice a day:deadbanana4:

You must be new to ATRL or willfully ignorant.  There was a thread last week about her and another one about her return. 

Edited by byzantium

1 minute ago, charot said:

The way you're trying to dismiss her relevancy just bc she's trashed Beyonce's album :rip:

Stating a fact that Google doesn’t know who this “Pop culture icon”  don’t = dismiss :skull:

It's not that deep, Beyoncé does have a lot of power though so there's a ton of reach there. 

2 minutes ago, byzantium said:

You must be new to ATRL or willfully ignorant.  There was a thread last week about her and another one about her return. 

No, I’m not new… I actually touch grass, so no I don’t keep tabs on a YouTuber, you should try it.. it might do you some good. :gaycat2:

44 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Love Ajayy but call me when causes an album to rise or fall in sales not a couple of tweets. 

She’s still the best reactor though. 

pffff the nonsense

45seconds

11 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

To you clearly the way you are perched in her threads

bey-1e97ded37f6554d5e.gif

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

No, I’m not new… I actually touch grass, so no I don’t keep tabs on a YouTuber, you should try it.. it might do you some good. :gaycat2:

The complete meltdown and mental gymnastics.  :deadbanana2:Over what? A bad review?  Get ahold of yourself! 

They love her reactions and honesty until she pans an album they like :bibliahh:

AJay you will always be famous

Has any music reactor ever shown less actual insight into the songs they are reacting to? 

"Let me put a mark to that" 

"I need more time with that" 

Those are the 2 defaults. I'd rather watch other reactors that actually go into some depth in how the music is making them feel, who talk about the instruments and lyrics. 

The Renaissance reaction felt like she was just phoning it in. I was so bored watching it. Nothing to do with whether she likes the album or not but if she's not going to react properly she may as well go back into hiding.

2 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

You have 17 posts in the other thread and still going on here sis. Its really not that deep ffffff

AjayII is getting her views and you dismissing her with your posts doesnt change that.

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

The complete meltdown and mental gymnastics.  :deadbanana2:Over what? A bad review?  Get ahold of yourself! 

Meltdown over what? I’m sorry did REN’s universal acclaim disappear? :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Stating a fact that Google doesn’t know who this “Pop culture icon”  don’t = dismiss :skull:

Google is not always the answer. 

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

Meltdown over what? I’m sorry did REN’s universal acclaim disappear? :gaycat2:

Girl.  I mean this sincerely, you need to be more self aware.  

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You have 17 posts in the other thread and still going on here sis. Its really not that deep ffffff

AjayII is getting her views and you dismissing her with your posts doesnt change that.

And whose name was attached to that thread again? The name that made it to 30 pages :gaycat2:

Now since you keeping tabs go tell me how many post I had in youtuber’s “comeback”  thread.. I’ll wait :giraffe:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Just now, charot said:

Google is not always the answer. 

Then she must not be that girl you claim she is :gaycat1:

That one embarrassing user spamming in AJay's threads :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.