Is Ajay's power bigger than you thought?

thatsmydemi

how about its beyonce whos actually so big culturally speaking that people doing reactions on HER get these responses

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• charot

• Kassi

• TaggedGalaxy

10 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

*You mean Beyoncé power.. this is the most this nobody ever been posted on here Beyoncé is really THAT GIRL :gaycat2:

Spin doctoring rears itself again.

Ajay not doing the payola ZOMG stanning is a watershed moment in honest reviews.

and Ajay stans Beyonce.

I think that transcends more than say a blogger known for shading Beyonce making a review.

bey-4.gif

Anyone who can make the hive and the liddos seethe the way she does is so powerful

Tl0MH4x.gif

Just now, slw84 said:

Spin doctoring rears itself again.

Ajay not doing the payola ZOMG stanning is a watershed moment in honest reviews.

and Ajay stans Beyonce.

I think that transcends more than say a blogger known for shading Beyonce making a review.

bey-4.gif

Again. This nobody had like 3 threads on this site, no one cared until,  Beyonce name was in the mix. So yes, Beyonce Power :gaycat2:

Nah it's just the fact that she (who is adored by internet gays) gave a very unpopular opinion on an album that is so loved by internet gays. If she had loved the album nobody would be talking about it by now.

16 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

*You mean Beyoncé power.. this is the most this nobody ever been posted on here Beyoncé is really THAT GIRL :gaycat2:

Her comeback thread was one of the most popular threads around here at the time it was posted and that was before the Renaissance review so make it make  sense :sistrens:

29 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

She’s more of a LION KING gurl, less of a Renaissance

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I was really shocked she didn't like it

Just now, Venice B said:

Her comeback thread was one of the most popular threads around here at the time it was posted and that was before the Renaissance review so make it make  sense :sistrens:

So again, Beyonce Power :gaycat2:

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

So again, Beyonce Power :gaycat2:

So again, not reading comprehension :sistrens:

Yes

The way that recent thread about her got 30+ pages in a day proves it

Edited by Flomik

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

So again, not reading comprehension :sistrens:

Her biggest thread on here is what again with who name? OhListen GIF by The Maury Show

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

29 minutes ago, 305 said:

Yes, her opinion has always been valued and seen as more of an actual critic compared to the rest of reactioners. But now that her correct and valid take on Renaissance, suddenly she's a flop and should retire again :dies:

Yes, it's even better that she is a stan of Beyonce because it's really a moment that EVERY stan can relate to when their fave underwhelms:

Britney = Britney Jean

Xtina = the 2010/2020 eras

Adele = 30

Taylor = Reputation

Katy = that album after Prism

Eminem = that album with Not afraid

Mariah Carey = Rainbow or Charmbracelet

Janet Jackson = 20 Y.O.

Michael Jackson = Invincible

Madonna = American Life

Drake = Views

Pink = Trouble

Alicia Keys = Throat Girl on Fire

and now Beyonce = I am sasha fierce Renaissance

bey-1e97ded37f6554d5e.gif

5 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Again. This nobody had like 3 threads on this site, no one cared until,  Beyonce name was in the mix. So yes, Beyonce Power :gaycat2:

Her thread for her return was pretty positive, her thread of being MISSING was pretty significant, her thread on honestly reviewing Renaissance is significant 

She does have hit threads, luv

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Yes, it's even better that she is a stan of Beyonce because it's really a moment that EVERY stan can relate to when their fave underwhelms:

Britney = Britney Jean

Xtina = the 2010/2020 eras

Adele = 30

Taylor = Reputation

Katy = that album after Prism

Eminem = that album with Not afraid

Mariah Carey = Rainbow or Charmbracelet

Janet Jackson = 20 Y.O.

Michael Jackson = Invincible

Madonna = American Life

Drake = Views

Pink = Trouble

Alicia Keys = Throat Girl on Fire

and now Beyonce = I am sasha fierce Renaissance

did you just compare Renaissance to Britney Jean

Just now, slw84 said:

Her thread for her return was pretty positive, her thread of being MISSING was pretty significant, her thread on honestly reviewing Renaissance is significant 

She does have hit threads, luv

Her biggest thread is what again with who name? :gaycat2:

it's 10 years fans of Beyoncè just said to people don't like ker music they're racist (while stans of other black artists explain you in fact why their fave make great music). So they are speechless in front of this reaction :cm:.

and i'm saying this as someone doesn't think Beyoncè is overrated and all her music since 2013 is really great (but lemonade is reaaaally overrated). 

Edited by vale9001

Yes. She really got them shook :bibliahh:

She gave a funny reaction. There’s no grand conspiracy she’s dismantling, quarantine has done a number on some of you :gaycat6:

Love Ajayy but call me when causes an album to rise or fall in sales not a couple of tweets. 

She’s still the best reactor though. 

I love Renaissance but I also like that Ajay had a dissenting opinion. She kept it respectful but simply didn’t vibe. 

Sure. Great that a women that's a POC is having success, and great that anyone whose passion is Youtube can make a career out of it, but I prefer more formal music criticism a la The Needle Drop. Ajay-- and I've only skimmed a few videos-- reacts to music more than she does critique it. And that is totally fine, but I'm not the audience for that. Ajay disliking Renaissance is not going to make me bat an eye. 

It's similar to film reviewers. I like formal film reviews and a deeper dive into the discussion of the material. 

Ajay has an audience and she seems popular on here, and that's a good thing. And it's great she's successful. She's just not my audience. And that's totally fine. 

Edited by zasderfght

I’m not one to defend Renaissance, but why do people care so much what these random YouTubers say and who has the time to watch a one hour long ‘reaction video’ :toofunny3: The concept is just asinine to me.

She is just a YouTuber reactor but the hive letting this women get to them says a lot about the entire fanbase. 

now the hive is saying her opinion doesn’t matter, she need to retire again, she is a nobody etc. then why is everyone so bothered? It doesn’t change Beyoncé critical reception or commercial success of this album. But one women alone ended up really shaking the entire fanbase core. the hive is so fragile when it comes to Beyoncé weather or not people like her music or not. It smells like insecurity big time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.