Mass Shooting at Texas Mall, 8+ Dead, Suspect Dead

BeenTheShit

An active shooter incident happened at Allen Premium Outlets (outside Dallas) a little bit ago.  The gunman is confirmed dead.  8 people are dead, other victims remain in critical condition.  An officer was on an unrelated call at the mall, heard the gunshots, and immediately responded engaging the suspect and killing him.

WARNING: Graphic videos of the shooting and the aftermath.

Spoiler

Edited by BeenTheShit
tweets

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• BeenTheShit

• shinyshimmery

• suburbannature

This is America😔

And still nothing will be done about their gun laws. 

imagine what could have happened today with strict gun laws

The way I’m so desensitized to mass shootings I just use them to know what date it is anymore 

This is so freaking sad. Sadly Texans are all about their gun ownership rights, when some gun owners aren't stable enough to own guns. Also, without saying too much... the last video made me a bit upset... the pickup truck could have ran him over (or the car taking the video), but chose to flee. I understand we go into fight or flight mode in these situations, but they had the advantage and could have ended a senseless shooting right then and there. 

It's scary to think that literal criminals are allowed to conceal carry in Texas. Some people are just not right in the head. 

Edited by shinyshimmery

1 minute ago, shinyshimmery said:

This is so freaking sad. Sadly Texans are all about their gun ownership rights. Some gun owners aren't stable enough to own guns. Also, without saying too much... the last video made me a bit upset... the pickup truck could have ran him over (or the car taking the video), but chose to flee. I understand we go into fight or flight mode in these situations, but they had the advantage and could have ended a senseless shooting right then and there. 

Not to mention the silver or white car driving directly past within feet of the shooter, unless they were an accomplice with the getaway vehicle. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Victims include children apparently

So horribly sad. This should NOT be happening.

So sick of this bullshit.

Reminder:

Have we ran out of thoughts and prayers? 

Nobody needs to own a weapon. It isn’t a right to own a weapon. You just shouldn’t own one. Nobody can tell me otherwise 

another day, another shooting. its not even shocking news for me at this point.

There was a mass shooting in my parents neighborhood back in January. It was so freaky cuz my mom was just a block away from it. It’s only getting worse now that America is so desensitized to these atrocities happening every other week. Before you know it someone you know and love also will be apart of the statistics. Mfs need to chill and politicians should start taking this seriously 

Don’t Texas Republicans scream about how their open-carry law prevents mass shootings :deadbanana4:

RIP to the victims.

Just saw a chilling video on Twitter of a huge pile of bloody bodies in front of the H&M.  It was basically all women and young children. :mazen:

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!  EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!

Spoiler

Edited by BeenTheShit
tweet

I fkng hate twitter, I really did not need to see some poor childs gunshot head wound and insides on the floor man... 

This country us truly fcked, this is just never ending. Nowhere is safe :doc:

RIP to the victims and my condolences to their families :frown:

Edited by Subzero

Just now, Subzero said:

I fkng hate twitter, I really did not need to see some poor childs gunshot head wound and insides on the floor man... 

This country us truly fcked, this is just never ending. Nowhere is safe :doc:

RIP to the victims and my condolences to their families :frown:

While these videos are awful, people (especially lawmakers) need to be forced to see the sick and twisted reality of these shootings.  

The solution would be as simple as taking away every single gun in the country but the US would rather see itself burn.

Edited by shinyshimmery

This mall is like 20 mins from me omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.