Ajay reacts to Renaissance

Timber

Beyoncé stans are sooo weird omfg :deadbanana2: I love this album but why should she lie if it's simply not her cup of tea :deadbanana2: MAD WEIRD

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• slw84

• QueenBeyoncé

• CrimsonX

33 pages and stans still pretending she's a nobody :rip:

anyway, i listened to the album for the first time with her today and she's right, it's bad :clap3:

16 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

Renaissance was everything but

If it wasn't Beyoncé singing this album, it would have been properly torn to shreds like what it deserves bc the album is nothing but a noisy mess

Sabrina's album was at least fun, catchy and is pleasant to listen to

Exactly.. 

It's automatically universally acclaimed cause it's Beyonce even for Bey's flops like The Gift etc.. evrything about brand

REN is pure sh*te music

2 hours ago, despy said:

33 pages over...this? :rip: 

2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Why the **** does this have 33 pages :hoetenks:

41 minutes ago, onapearl said:

Not 800 replies :skull:

11 minutes ago, Universo said:

:lmao: why so many pages

Because users keep coming in here posting "why does this have ___ pages" and directly adding yet another page to it just to complain about it more :hoetenks:

I loved self titled and Lemonade, but this album sucked. I agree with Ajay. Her reactions were basically mine.

Ajayy not liking the album is fine. Her taste is usually basic and she wasn’t the target demographic anyways. However, there are so many fake, hypocritical people in this thread talking about they agree with Ajayy but were some of the main ones gagging and shook when RENAISSANCE dropped. I guess a critically acclaimed album that was voted Album of the Year by many media outlets and had people throwing Club Renaissance parties every weekend/month is “not that good”. :rofl: This thread vividly shows many people on here don’t have a brain of their own and will switch their opinions to fit in with whatever is popular at the moment.

On 5/5/2023 at 6:30 PM, Pinocchiho said:

Renaissance is very much celebratory of gay culture and not d*ke culture. So I understand why Ajay didn’t vibe with it. She can listen to Sabrina Carpenter while she finishes renovating her porch. 

adklfjslkghjsjfdhkhkfghh

5 hours ago, RunBoyRun said:

I loved self titled and Lemonade, but this album sucked. I agree with Ajay. Her reactions were basically mine.

This for me as well. I still love self title, and enjoyed Lemonade.

Just cannot understand the acclaims that showered RENAISSANCE. All I heard was noisy mess.

Generally she seems to have a more basic/heterosexual taste. I don’t like Renaissance for other reasons reasons, but you can tell this album wasn’t made for girls like her. 

She likes classic and safe pop and rock song structures, lyrics and guitars/organic production. 

6 hours ago, est. in 90s said:

Because users keep coming in here posting "why does this have ___ pages" and directly adding yet another page to it just to complain about it more :hoetenks:

This. :ahh:

Half the comments are “omg how does this have x number of pages?”

it should lowkey be warnable to post "omg xyz pages". like there's no content whatsoever, just pure nonsense and faux-outrage

9 hours ago, velocity said:

33 pages and stans still pretending she's a nobody :rip:

She is a nobody. :skull: The only reason this reaction is getting so much attention is because it's Beyoncé. Let's be real. This thread is just filled with stans trashing the album, which is particularly hysterical considering some of the absolute dirges their faves have released and they pretend is good music. :toofunny3:

There's a thread about another one of her reactions and nobody gives af. Meanwhile, there's been like 4 other threads created off the back of this one reaction, all attacking RENAISSANCE because they're fuming that Beyoncé has released yet another hugely acclaimed and successful album. This random YouTuber is not the one people are caring about, it's the opportunity to shade Beyoncé.

A nobody? So why was the public waiting for her return?

Almost 60K likes for a "nobody" youtuber seems pretty great to me.

It was an one hour read and rightfully so the album is bad and that’s putting it nicely.

spacer.png

I totally get what she was saying about the singing. She sounds so terrible rapping. And the melody isn’t there in any of the songs. Way too crowded and tiring production.

Her first album turned me into an absolute stan but now she lost me completely and I can’t believe she had any type of success with this album

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

She is a nobody. :skull: The only reason this reaction is getting so much attention is because it's Beyoncé. Let's be real. This thread is just filled with stans trashing the album, which is particularly hysterical considering some of the absolute dirges their faves have released and they pretend is good music. :toofunny3:

There's a thread about another one of her reactions and nobody gives af. Meanwhile, there's been like 4 other threads created off the back of this one reaction, all attacking RENAISSANCE because they're fuming that Beyoncé has released yet another hugely acclaimed and successful album. This random YouTuber is not the one people are caring about, it's the opportunity to shade Beyoncé.

She is a nobody! She is a nobody! A NEHW-BO-DAYH!

spacer.png

*so why do these tears come at night?

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

She is a nobody! She is a nobody! A NEHW-BO-DAYH!

spacer.png

*so why do these tears come at night?

Not this coming from the fanbase who bullied the girl and forced her to take a long hiatus off social media :rip:

You really thought you did something :ace:

Edited by Pepo

A human: I’m not that into Bey’s new album.

The Hive:

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Not this coming from the fanbase who bullied the girl and forced her to take a long hiatus off social media :rip:

I have to laugh :bibliahh:

29 minutes ago, Pepo said:

You really thought you did something :ace:

Oop. :fan:

19 hours ago, Otter said:

Katy Perry's Fireworks is fun catchy lyricsm, the second verse of AS (which I specified) is creative, intelligent wordplay. If you can't distinguish the difference between that and the simpler pop writing on songs like Cuff/BMS that on you :celestial5:

Girl, no one cares about Katy Perry's basic lyrics nor have we listened to that song since the 2010s.

I know exactly what verse you're talking about and it's not the masterpiece genius you're making it out be. The whole song is a combination of instagram captions... to me.  

Now Pray You Catch Me, on the other hand, is a perfect example of beautiful, intelligent and creative wordplay. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.