Ajay reacts to Renaissance

Timber

On page 25, now they are spin doctoring this into Ajay being an actress.

Can it get any lower?

What will they accuse Ajay of next?

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• slw84

• QueenBeyoncé

• CrimsonX

Now people are going to pretend there are no hip hop elements in this record but last summer it was about praising Beyonce for infusing SO many elements hip hop, dance, pop, disco, r&b, soul, and afrobeats.

The heavy sampling all over the album is what gives it a hip hop vibe because of how the sample is rearranged much like it is done in hip hop songs.

Dance songs typically do not follow the same sampling structure. :psyduck:

All of this over a DIFFERING opinion.:ahh:

Is there no freedom of speech?:lakitu:

The fact that All Up In Your Mind was the only song she didn’t hate makes it clear to me this girl has taste cause SAME

Ajay is merely a comedian wannabe, and she's certainly not a music expert in any way :gaycat5:

5 hours ago, Love Again said:

23 pages for this?

ATRL found one relevant person that didn't like the album and is having an orgasm on it. They think Ajay alone just validated that Renaissance is bad :ahh:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

well then it's obviously and undeniable fact if your sister hated this album.

Just learn to live with opinions, people outside and inside the fandom did not like the album

In all seriousness, I love Bey and Renaissance is top 3 in her discography for me but it's clearly a very different sound for her. It's gonna be polarizing of course and that's OK. It's a very unique album and that's incredible for an artist like her to still take risks at this stage in her career. 

It paid off commercially and critically so she wins.

As for Ajay reaction, she can hate it. It's not that serious. Anyone can love or hate anything. It's not good for her and that is OK. I still love Ajay.

I was just really surprised to see her reaction to some songs I thought she would 100% like (Virgo's Groove and Cuff It) and her complaining about songs being too lengthy like... are you 18 now? :psyduck:

Edited by Rafael

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Now people are going to pretend there are no hip hop elements in this record but last summer it was about praising Beyonce for infusing SO many elements hip hop, dance, pop, disco, r&b, soul, and afrobeats.

The heavy sampling all over the album is what gives it a hip hop vibe because of how the sample is rearranged much like it is done in hip hop songs.

Dance songs typically do not follow the same sampling structure. :psyduck:

All of this over a DIFFERING opinion.:ahh:

Is there no freedom of speech?:lakitu:

Not only that but Beyoncé talk-sings in 80%pf the songs too. Her beautiful voice is literally under-used in this album

53 minutes ago, TimeAmpala said:

The fact that All Up In Your Mind was the only song she didn’t hate makes it clear to me this girl has taste cause SAME

POTSofa too

10 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Just learn to live with opinions, people outside and inside the fandom did not like the album

Baby, people love people hate. Stop trying to implying the people that hate it will officially classify the album as bad. You want this to be the case so badly it's embarrassing really...

Edited by Rafael

6 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

By the Grammys sure. But Beyoncé was widely recognized by literally every  relevant publication as AOTY. That’s why Renaissance was widely recognized as a major snub. :rip: And that album by Styles is not the best just because it won that award. Delusional. 

So basically a few select music critics is right because you like the outcome but the entire music academy is wrong because you don’t like the outcome?  

I mean tbh outside of a few tracks the album is kind of boring and I’m a big house/ballroom fan. Maybe Ajay spilled a bit :siptea:

Also I’m fairly sure she’s more of a rap/rnb fan generally, albeit her love for Lana :rip: so I’m not surprised this album didn’t click for her. Y’all need to leave this poor woman alone.

Edited by CroNich

43 minutes ago, byzantium said:

So basically a few select music critics is right because you like the outcome but the entire music academy is wrong because you don’t like the outcome?  

I said what I said. I’m not sure what you need me to clarify. Cmon keep up :rip:

7 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I said what I said. I’m not sure what you need me to clarify. Cmon keep up :rip:

Oh no you misunderstood.  You did not need to respond to me.  I was just pointing out the fault in your reasoning.  :heart2:

people be like she is beyonće so this album is top tier/skipless/if you dont like it you are tasteless is sending me:bibliahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I bet this would hurt Beyonces feelings if she saw it

same woman who said she 'wasn't feeling fetch the bolt cutters' so idrc

Y'all are complaining about the page length of this thread but the only people keeping it going atp are OBHs ranting abt how the Hive & Bey need to be humbled :rip:

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

On page 25, now they are spin doctoring this into Ajay being an actress.

Can it get any lower?

What will they accuse Ajay of next?

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

“Spin doctoring” babe didn’t she use the original Version of Energy in her reaction video and also knew background vocals to Cuff It in her reaction?  That just speaks to how fraudulent tbh the thing was. 

Why is this 26 pages? She doesn't have to like it if she doesn't want to and people using this as a drag make no damn sense, people have their own tastes

• ATRL Moderator

I thought her reaction was hilarious and I love Renaissance. Imagine spending 16 pages fuming about one person's opinion :redface:

Wtf were these garbage takes from her, maybe she should have stayed in hiatus :biblio: 

(tho she made some points with Church Girl oop) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.