Normani - "Candy Paint"

Alex

Why are people saying this will drop with the album instead of on Friday?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• popularmoonlight

• jdanton2

8 hours ago, Ethereal said:

Why are people saying this will drop with the album instead of on Friday?

who are "people" lmao..

• Haha 1

When is she gonna announce it ☠️

15 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

When is she gonna announce it ☠️

It's a holiday in the US so it definitely wouldn't have been today but even if it wasn't she literally never announces anything on Monday :laugh:

• Like 1

i was hoping the final production would've been a bit #gaggier and they would've added more adlibs, extra verse, maybe a better outro instead of #that idk but it's not bad so let's hope it smashes 

i'll be streaming regardless

:bird:

25 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

i was hoping the final production would've been a bit #gaggier and they would've added more adlibs, extra verse, maybe a better outro instead of #that idk but it's not bad so let's hope it smashes 

You heard the final? 

1 hour ago, stephen1108 said:

You heard the final? 

well yes

1 hour ago, troubledparadise said:

Yeah I expected a different instrumental, more enhanced. The production in the trailer seemed like the one that leaked, where it sort of sounds mixed oddly :doc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, troubledparadise said:

well yes

The full? 👀 

I hope this Friday actually happens :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

The full? 👀 

I hope this Friday actually happens :jonny5:

it will! it's coming 

• Like 1

if we don't get an announcement today or tomorrow it could be delayed or maybe Normani will release it Friday as a birthday surprise.

2 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

so it sounds identical? :doc: at least it's a bop

• Like 1

why are y'all surprised the final instrumental sounds like a demo , undercooked pots & pans? it's Tommy brown 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

Ok so I was wondering about this

Because the video that l worded from her at the party when they were playing the song sounded much punchier to me than the official snippets that have come out recently

I wonder if it was a different mix, or if the bass was just boosted for the party?

I will stream regardless as well but I did lowkey prefer the first version....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

it will! it's coming 

what about the MV?

• Like 1

:celestial5: #CandyPaintChallenge incoming...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MaxMartin said:

why are y'all surprised the final instrumental sounds like a demo , undercooked pots & pans? it's Tommy brown 

tea… :jonnycat:

12 hours ago, maaricle said:

Ok so I was wondering about this

Because the video that l worded from her at the party when they were playing the song sounded much punchier to me than the official snippets that have come out recently

I wonder if it was a different mix, or if the bass was just boosted for the party?

I will stream regardless as well but I did lowkey prefer the first version....

my thoughts exactly that first mix played at the party was THEEEEE one but the final one now is just…. lack of there of bass, upbeat, party vibes, idk it's just missing that kick it had in the original version 

but we will be praying it smashes and the video does it justice :wanda:

15 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:celestial5: #CandyPaintChallenge incoming...

TikTok as a revenue stream is so confusing. You think on principle you should get more than $2K for 1M but then one viral video isn't enough to push something over the line sometimes.

I wonder if she's just gonna announce it out of nowhere tomorrow? Kinda like how they dropped the first dose trailer. 

11 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

tea… :jonnycat:

my thoughts exactly that first mix played at the party was THEEEEE one but the final one now is just…. lack of there of bass, upbeat, party vibes, idk it's just missing that kick it had in the original version 

but we will be praying it smashes and the video does it justice :wanda:

I missed this tea back then, but @WheresJay warned us after the first clip leaked :deadbanana4:

On 5/25/2022 at 3:19 PM, WheresJay said:

Be careful. The finals feels a bit different/softer. The bass in that room was really strong. It sits a bit lower in the song but that just makes it not exhausting to listen to.

so was the May 31st date a lie or are they just gonna do a global release and announce it tomorrow?

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

😂😂😂

it will be midnight in New Zealand in 12 hours so it is unlikely they will get it then

So may 31st was a lie?:celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.