Will Madonna have the tour of the year?

.Odyssey.

59 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Beyoncé's show will blow Taylor out of the water in every way possible :rip: 

19 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Bookmarked for next week :ahh:

Yall are so delusional :rip:

If u actually think Beyonce tour will get 10B views on tiktok in a month or be talked about as much as Eras tour or that her catalog will jump +30M streams on Spotify or that she'll have 8 albums top 30 then you'll be in for a rude awakening. 

Impact this Iconic that and it will only be that in yalls gay saunas circles :redface:

OT: No in the real world yes on ATRL 

Edited by JawBreaker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• AxelFox

• tiagol88

• JawBreaker

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Yall are so delusional :rip:

If u actually think Beyonce tour will get 10B views on tiktok in a month or be talked about as much as Eras tour or that her catalog will jump +30M streams on Spotify or that she'll have 8 albums top 30 then you'll be in for a rude awakening. 

Impact this Iconic that and it will only be that in yalls gay saunas circles :redface:

OT: No in the real world yes on ATRL 

If tiktok views is the bar for what a great show should be then... :dies: 

Beyonce selling out stadiums across two continents (so far) and having the second highest grossing tour of the year is nothing to scoff at. Especially when her tickets are the most expensive on the market. Please help me with the logic here cause I'm not following, how is a tour of this magnitude only relevant in gay saunas circles? So just because it's *only* the second highest grossing and not 1st it means nobody cares and talks about it? Do you realize how idiotic this sounds?

Regardless, looking at Beyonce's performing history and the underwhelming videos from Taylor's tour we can safely assume that she will put on a much, much better show. In every way possible. Therefor it will be the tour of the year. Because it will be both successful AND great. Taylor unfortunately only has the former; her show is below average.  

In terms of gross no, that is locked and secured for Taylor, but despite being only arenas I can see the tour outgrossing MDNA once it’s over.

In terms of quality and performance, there’s Beyoncé still looming in the next few days.

In impact, Taylor, easily.

7 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

TikTok views isn't the bar, the bar is your personal opinion.

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Not when Taylor is doubling or even tripling her record. :rip:

:rip:

---

Taylor and Beyoncé already have galactic slays on lock. She can be 3rd place or whatever. 

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Bookmarked for next week :ahh:

Girl, and the week after Beyoncé’ will get lashings for not re-entering her entire catalog on the BB200 charts like Taylor’s tour did after week one. Let’s not set Beyoncé’ up. :dies:

Is the OT referring to commercial success or overall quality? 

Beyoncé, Madonna, Taylor :jonny: I’m so blessed to support these legends and attend their respective tours, while the girlies fight about it 

this must be trolling

otherwise- :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Bey stans scrambling about her tour already oh next week will be fun :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Beyoncé's show will blow Taylor out of the water in every way possible :rip: 

All you need to do is look at the attendance and sales to know this is not true :dies:

In terms of sales, that will go to Taylor for sure and probably Beyoncé. If you're referring to the production, then Madonna might win this. 

Both Madonna and Beyonce tour will be huge but there's no competition for The Era Tour when it comes to tour gross and impact on streaming and catalog consumption as a whole. Taylor has the tour of the year -- probably decade and it will keep it like that. It has been insane, she's taking over every city she goes for and the numbers don't lie 

Madonna and Bey will have huge numbers and Bey will boost her catalog (i don't see it with madonna, even having a huge tour, but beyonce will have the catalog boosted) still -- with that said The Eras Tour is unreacheable in terms of box office and catalog impact, her boost was like no one else. 

Coldplay tour was VERY huge, no? i see that being Bey's numbers. Both box office and streaming impact (coldplay even put some songs top 50 again), but the eras tour in on another level. 

Edited by Selegend

In terms of setlist, creativity, production, visuals, thematics, sets, controversial moments, headlines etc of course she has it on lock. Regarding total gross, Taylor will end on top but as Madonna continues to add sold out dates and new markets like the rumored Latin American leg, she is going to surpass MDNA and even be on par with Sticky & Sweet Tour numbers, and extend her record as the best selling touring female artist ever. So not bad for an artist 40 years into her career.

Edited by The Second Coming

36 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Beyonce selling out stadiums across two continents (so far) and having the second highest grossing tour of the year is nothing to scoff at. Especially when her tickets are the most expensive on the market. Please help me with the logic here cause I'm not following, how is a tour of this magnitude only relevant in gay saunas circles? So just because it's *only* the second highest grossing and not 1st it means nobody cares and talks about it? Do you realize how idiotic this sounds?

Regardless, looking at Beyonce's performing history and the underwhelming videos from Taylor's tour we can safely assume that she will put on a much, much better show. In every way possible. Therefor it will be the tour of the year. Because it will be both successful AND great. Taylor unfortunately only has the former; her show is below average.  

I mentioned much more than tiktok views but ofcourse you glossed over that...

Last time they went on tour the same year we all know which tour was the tour of the year so yeah I will be here waiting to see if this so called "tour of the year" will translate into real tangible facts and not just ATRL user Axelfox opinions. But something tells me that wont be the case :celestial5:

2 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

No. No way Madonna can pull off a drowned world tour in 2023

The audacity...

Didn't Elvis turn into a bloated mess in his later years?

Edited by GlamSlam

MadonnasBoyfriend
20 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

The audacity...

Didn't Elvis turn into a bloated mess in his later years?

I'm not into 70s Elvis at all.

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

No, Beyoncé will in my opinion.

But Madonna's tour will still make headlines and be hyped & talked about in pop culture circles.

4 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

You stan Britney who can’t even sellout theatres let alone stadiums like Beyoncé, sit this one out hun.

-

If you mean success it will be Taylor.

If you mean quality it will be Beyoncé obviously, it won’t be hard to top Taylor’s performing skills :toofunny3: 

3 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

No. No way Madonna can pull off a drowned world tour in 2023

I didn’t like Drowned tour that much.. Reinvention was much better! 

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

I didn’t like Drowned tour that much.. Reinvention was much better! 

Those are both my favorite tours and I saw them live in my teens.(and ct mdna and Madame x [which sucked hard])

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

4 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

No it's not. It's not blowing the Eras Tour in any way possible. 

:bibliahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, 305 said:

All you need to do is look at the attendance and sales to know this is not true :dies:

What if he's referring to the quality of the show and not sales and numbers

It’s a matter of taste.. Madonna, Beyonce or Taylor but numbers don’t lie guys, do not underestimate Taylor, concerts or record sales wise she is simply insanely massive

PS: I think I want to replay Ghosttown by Madonna with Taylor (it would have been orgasmic if T sang too)

16 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

What if he's referring to the quality of the show and not sales and numbers

"In every way possible"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.