• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidSMateus

• Ampersand13

• SchmoodRing

• Eat The Acid

She's got the worst security for her unreleased material. 

This is not terrible, definitely has some potential with some lyric changes and a cleaner production. 

It definitely sounds unfinished and kinda messy. Of course a demo.

But is it really from the Love Sux sessions? I wonder if it's not more recent than that. Some parts could indicate it's about Mod Sun

How are all these Love Sux demos leaking while the 2017-2018 Country / Dance / Punk tracks are still sealed?

• ATRL Moderator

I’m lowkey obsessed with the chorus 

ok someone explain to me why she has so many demos/unreleased songs that if polished up slightly, are so much better than alot of her album tracks? I just don't get it. This, even in demo form, is better than at LEAST 50% of the songs on love sux. Choices.....

The chorus is so addictive, omg :wanda:

LOVE this song omg. That chorus is so catchy. Wish she would have included it on the album or at least released it on the b-side album she talked about doing

Not this being better than 80% of the album :bibliahh:

The lyrics tho

can't believe I'm addicted to this awful song help :deadbanana2:

Picture Having this song yet still releasing Bite me as the lead. Terrible taste.

Edited by Power love

i agree with my friend that it lowkey reminds me of i'm a mess BUT it's a great song actually, even in this unpolished form .. hopefully the leaking won't prevent from using it :dancehall: 

This is really cute and would've been a nice change of pace in the album. If she were to lean more towards trap beats in the future this is what I'd like to get 

actually this song is great, all her unreleased stuff is. if only she released it I'd probably would of stanned her again but love sux was mid with mid tracks. :gaycat6:

I really like this..I like the more modern beat influence she explored on Love Sux (Love It When You Hate Me, Mercury In Retrograde)

I'm glad this seems more finished than Rock Boyfriend, but this is definitely still in the development stage (the la la la's and empty verse 2)

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah, I really wish she would have finished this :wanda:

With a couple of lyric changes and adding a second verse, this could be single material!

Avril has always been really strong at melodies - the chorus melody is infectious.

wait this is cute...

Sounds like the Veronicas. Great chorus tho, it would always polished 

Wait it's actually so cute. Obviously it's a demo so it sounds unfinished but the chorus is so catchy and with some changes this could be a single 

Cute, lyrics are generic and messy af tho.

This is a better lead than Bite Me !!!! better than most of the album WTFFF happened to Love Sux ??? 

22 minutes ago, MusicandSoul said:

This is a better lead than Bite Me !!!! better than most of the album WTFFF happened to Love Sux ??? 

This sounds post love sux tbh and all the other leaks too 

The pre-chorus slaps but the artificial drumbeats are just not it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.